Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Decided to write up a quick gallery & scene unlock modification since the current one is for an older version.

So this one will work with v0.8b and also fixes the incorrect NTR? checkbox as well as the Vanessa hotel scene not loading correctly.

Like with the other gallery unlocker, make a backup of your existing file and extract this one to win\resources\app\dist\static\js
Where in the Long story short folder is win\resources\app\dist\static\js?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I swear to God, if any of the crap that's regularly being discussed in this thread ends up involving any of the best girls (Emily and Alex) I will delete the game, ignore the thread, say goodbye to all of you and get mind-washed to forget anything of this ever existed.

Also, I love Joshy boy but sometimes I can't tell if he's more of a troll or a sick pervert. Am I the only one? :Kappa:
So the sharing path with Ann is really mature and very well written. Holy fuck!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
......Hey guy's do you know why Joshy is heading towards Alex House carrying a big pack of straws™ under his arm ? :unsure: :unsure:
Aristos ; let's seddle with "sick perverted troll" ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Joshy is my chum. For him, I'd eat only pineapple and try not to nut for a whole week. Ann and I would secretly prepare the best surprise of his life just for his enjoyment. He deserves nothing but the best :love:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Joshy is my chum. For him, I'd eat only pineapple and try not to nut for a whole week. Ann and I would secretly prepare the best surprise of his life just for his enjoyment. He deserves nothing but the best :love:
:unsure: :unsure: Hmm, we don't have pineapple over here.....
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean Joshy is a friend, and worth any sacrifice.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Joshy92 did you ever achieve the galery one where Ann has sex with the Hobo? Also I wonder why corrupt Ann so much, if she still wouldn't fuck Joe if leave them alone in the room during second party?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 did you ever achieve the galery one where Ann has sex with the Hobo? Also I wonder why corrupt Ann so much, if she still wouldn't fuck Joe if leave them alone in the room during second party?
Yeah I got the Hobo scene I loved it
I really wanted her to fuck him tho

I don't think I have seen the Joe & Ann bedroom scene
I can't remember

Reactions: crisbr

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah I got the Hobo scene I loved it
I really wanted her to fuck him tho

I don't think I have seen the Joe & Ann bedroom scene
I can't remember
How did you get the Hobo one, is it if you don't choose the change her lifestyle?

the Ann and Joe in bedroom is when you have second party and Vanessa give her a pill, but nothing happens she stays loyal to MC even you degrade her corruption to the max. Wish though there was a scene Ann and Joe did more then just kiss.

I still have to do the path where share her with Chris as well beside the not change her lifestyle.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How did you get the Hobo one, is it if you don't choose the change her lifestyle?

the Ann and Joe in bedroom is when you have second party and Vanessa give her a pill, but nothing happens she stays loyal to MC even you degrade her corruption to the max. Wish though there was a scene Ann and Joe did more then just kiss.

I still have to do the path where share her with Chris as well beside the not change her lifestyle.
For me the hobo scene happend while I was on the corruption path
And I let her have fun with Chris

Reactions: Firaxius

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's not the Ann Joe bedroom scene. The Ann Joe scene is on the Joe rival path. You need to do Vanessa start, blackmail her, confess everything to Joe and then at the party at Vanessa's house you described MC will come into the house and discover Ann with a blindfold on and Joe pretending to be the MC as he's about to get his dick sucked.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
That's not the Ann Joe bedroom scene. The Ann Joe scene is on the Joe rival path. You need to do Vanessa start, blackmail her, confess everything to Joe and then at the party at Vanessa's house you described MC will come into the house and discover Ann with a blindfold on and Joe pretending to be the MC as he's about to get his dick sucked.
Oh didn't knew there was such scene, but yea, I kinda hoped that when Vanessa gave her the pill and leave room with MC she would done something with Joe as well, but ok will do the blackmail path again then geuss must messed up somewhere then as the only scene with Joe i seen was where she says she likes Joe and kissed him.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes