• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh didn't knew there was such scene, but yea, I kinda hoped that when Vanessa gave her the pill and leave room with MC she would done something with Joe as well, but ok will do the blackmail path again then geuss must messed up somewhere then as the only scene with Joe i seen was where she says she likes Joe and kissed him.
if you stay and don't go with Vanesa you can peak at them, not shure if Vanesa gives you a HJ while you look

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
How can you corrupt such a beautiful innocent sweetheart with a Hobo? I left her in your loving hands...

View attachment 2983878
To be honest, the only path I would taken in real would be corrupt her and have trio with her and Alex, but I just want to unlock the whole galery so trying other paths to get them unlocked but the walkthroughs aren't really helping much, they make me always wanna stay on her path alone lol, for some reason even Vanessa looks like my ex, I don't really like her, that she didn't get an std yet i'm amazed.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
To be honest, the only path I would taken in real would be corrupt her and have trio with her and Alex, but I just want to unlock the whole galery so trying other paths to get them unlocked but the walkthroughs aren't really helping much, they make me always wanna stay on her path alone lol, for some reason even Vanessa looks like my ex, I don't really like her, that she didn't get an std yet i'm amazed.
I was amazed as well. That girl needs to get tested :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually really like Vanessa
Like I said before guys
She is really kind & sweet
Plus she is so beautiful

Reactions: Demnor

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I finaly managed the path I wanted most, didn't follow walkthrough and choose Ann to stay like she is but used still other corruption paths I wanted to get her more open, but even it leads Ann to be more a bookworm, it opens a new path for NTR when she is a whole 3 year or more period in college to become a doc lol, sexual frustration and temptation can mess people minds, but well she stayed loyal to me so far beside that one night they tricked her and she gave Joe a bj thinking it was me. And she still got open to sharing me with Alex.

Still got to do the Vanessa Love path and change her to be more loyal as well the Ann share with Chris path.
Also wonder how does the scene/galery pic happen where MC has sex with Roommate/sister?

Must say the game is pretty well done and it does deliver the even can be on love path there always possible paths to stray from it, geuss there is endless content that still can be added and looking forward to seeing more updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Also wonder how does the scene/galery pic happen where MC has sex with Roommate/sister?
MC doesn't have anything sexual with her yet. That scene is her and her ex-bf, if you choose to tell him to come over when you're snooping on her phone.

Reactions: Firaxius

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
is it normal that the Vanessa > blackmail > confess branch stops earlier than some of the others? :unsure:

or do all branches stop at the same time?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is it normal that the Vanessa > blackmail > confess branch stops earlier than some of the others? :unsure:

or do all branches stop at the same time?
Yes, if you confess to Joey that you blackmailed Vanessa (Joe Rival route), the game ends earlier. Same if you're on Ann Hate. Those branches haven't been further developed yet.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ahh yes the "Ann hate" one too... should change the name of that one, "hate" is a bit misleading...

Okee thanks... well then I guess I did most of them... I need to further explore the nerd Ann ones, but bleh.

Quite happy with my main path as it is tho.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ye, it seems the path with the most content is a non-blackmail Vanessa path where you romance everyone else too.

honestly, picking the Ann path seems to only be worth it if you wanna go with the sharing route (or a solo Ann I guess), because otherwise it's mostly the same.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I'm pausing my simping of Ann for a bit
And I'm going to focus on Vanessa for a while
Vanessa is another sweet & Innocent girl

Just like Ann she is wife material
Plus, she is really beautiful

Maybe I might get the chance to take her on a romantic date in the future too?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I'm disappointed. I'll have to carry the Ann torch by myself now. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Aussie, your forgotten me, Ann is my main girl too, I want only her and she is friends with Alex so makes it only extra benefit to have Alex as well. Vanessa is the real slut, one that plays bus for STD gamers, Jenny is Ok but there isn't real content for her yet. Emily is cute too, but is kinda the sister in the game. Amber my geuss is no better then Vanessa and Merry stay 10 mile away from that depraved nuts cumslut.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Is it April Fool's Day already? Vanessa is a sweet and innocent girl? No no no no no. Let's not get things twisted. That isn't why we like her lol.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes