Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'll not use a duck on her, so she will enjoy me more and come with me and let end you lonely in the rain....
Cmon guys stop with the normie banter, let our Alex start onlyfools with Mc as Bull.
Or if you must break my heart with another cunt.

Keep the handholding to Ann and her friends. :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crotch69

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Josy92 I have a proposition for you, I'll mary Josy & Maya from BaDik, all the girls from Eternum, Once in a life time, Desert Stalker, Ripples to have a proper harem and Ann + Alex from this game, getting them all preggers and with the money from Eternum I can support them all, in exchange you can have Rione from BaDik, Vanessa from here and any other depraved lovely girl you like from any other game what you say?

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Josy92 I have a proposition for you, I'll mary Josy & Maya from BaDik, all the girls from Eternum, Once in a life time, Desert Stalker, Ripples to have a proper harem and Ann + Alex from this game, getting them all preggers and with the money from Eternum I can support them all, in exchange you can have Rione from BaDik, Vanessa from here and any other depraved lovely girl you like from any other game what you say?
I'll take that deal, but we're splitting the Desert Stalker ladies, and I want Sage from BaDik, not Riona.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Only if you take Her as your main LI as well, else no deal ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fred9320

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Only if you take Her as your main LI as well, else no deal ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No thanks, those kind run enough around in real, the only reason I would take her is to clean my house and keep her well dressed and so long she doesn't show any skin or show up when i'm having fun with the girls.

farners

May 23, 2022
So, I wouldn't call this a walkthrough, as many of these may be out of order. Maybe more of a choice guide. When you come across choices in the game, look them up here to see what they do. Some of these are obvious what they will do. I've left out even more obvious ones, like letting Chris get Ann's number.

Anyway, if you want to know how to reach a specific question, I can probably figure it out. Just ask. If you come across something that's not in here, but think it should be, let me know.

Updated to version: 0.8 Alpha

Here's the link to the old PDF walkthrough up to v0.5 by Qleaf: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-v0-8a-ttrickgames.31351/post-3457917
Someone it's working in a new walkthrough?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes