Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Well... it's been plus 4 months now and no knowledge of an "Update" to the "Long Short Story". In sincere favor, it's been an excellent game, great theme along with with a great cast of individuals performing an excellent erotic story.. But.. long on follow through and follow up when it comes to keeping up on updates. Why this is happening, who knows.. I'd actually appreciate a response. It keeps us all informed as to why the long delay.. My question is, is this something that's happened before..? It this a previous circumstance where the story of this game never was completed..? Nevertheless, it's been a really great story with a great theme. I'm sorry it appears that I'm critical of whatever circumstances are.. Maybe they need help with the demand..

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well... it's been plus 4 months now and no knowledge of an "Update" to the "Long Short Story". In sincere favor, it's been an excellent game, great theme along with with a great cast of individuals performing an excellent erotic story.. But.. long on follow through and follow up when it comes to keeping up on updates. Why this is happening, who knows.. I'd actually appreciate a response. It keeps us all informed as to why the long delay.. My question is, is this something that's happened before..? It this a previous circumstance where the story of this game never was completed..? Nevertheless, it's been a really great story with a great theme. I'm sorry it appears that I'm critical of whatever circumstances are.. Maybe they need help with the demand..
He had announced on Sep 23 that he was pausing payments because he hadn't been able to work on it as much as he'd liked. This happens occasionally when real life gets busy. Once things calm down again, he'll get back to it.

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
It appears to be an inconsistent pattern that these type of games, for whatever reason fall short of finishing the story to completion.. and if they need help, to ask for it.. and if running behind, then let their followers be kept informed and when they can expect regular updates.. Just my opinion..

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Ok bro you can come to our wedding
But I'll have to watch all you dudes around Ann
I know every guy in the world wants her
But she is my baby
You know what they say "What you don't know, don't hurt", so who knows what lovely Ann will be doing beyond your back with us, but don't worry I'll make sure she is clean when she returns to you, but make sure she don't get arrested for polygamy, she might already been married to several of us...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
perhaps you have any info on the update? its been almost a month since last dev log
He had announced on Sep 23 that he was pausing payments because he hadn't been able to work on it as much as he'd liked. This happens occasionally when real life gets busy. Once things calm down again, he'll get back to it.
No, not certain date was given, also on his discord.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes