• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Been playing this here and there last few days this for the first time and I assume Joshy92 is going to simp for Ann however I'm also gonna simp for her. I love how she has such a natural and realistic look she has to be one of the sweetest AVN girls ive seen so far. This is going to be on a higher end of my AVN ranking list and I know this is going to be one of those games I cant wait for an update. Might have to play it right away again just so I can simp for Ann more and I still need to play the NTR and unfaithful path letting Chris get Ann's phone #. As Ann is to sweet of a girl to cheat on her on my first playthrough even just for the sake of seeing the content.

When this comes to steam it's a instant buy for me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Been playing this here and there last few days this for the first time and I assume Joshy92 is going to simp for Ann however I'm also gonna simp for her. I love how she has such a natural and realistic look she has to be one of the sweetest AVN girls ive seen so far. This is going to be on a higher end of my AVN ranking list and I know this is going to be one of those games I cant wait for an update. Might have to play it right away again just so I can simp for Ann more and I still need to play the NTR and unfaithful path letting Chris get Ann's phone #. As Ann is to sweet of a girl to cheat on her on my first playthrough even just for the sake of seeing the content.

When this comes to steam it's a instant buy for me.
There are a few of us simping for Ann but the more the merrier, Ann is special

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone don't worry
Even if Ann does cheat I'll still love her
She can have as many lovers as she wants
As long as she comes home to me everything will be ok
Remember I said it before
Other dudes get her body but I get her heart

Also I'm looking forward to seeing the other girls get banged by other dudes
It's going to be so good
Although they aren't as adventurous as Ann
She would probably cuck me if I asked
I doubt the other girls would (except maybe Vanessa)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It has almost been two years and I just have to ask again: How's NTR looking for Alex now?
Alex is a fan girl, she only wants many followers, the only NTR are the guys watching her pics and dreaming they can stick their little finger in her honeypot.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Joshy92 the perfect girl for you is Merry, tell her you want to fuck her and she does it with no objection, she does it with everyone that ask her.

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Everyone don't worry
Even if Ann does cheat I'll still love her
She can have as many lovers as she wants
As long as she comes home to me everything will be ok
Remember I said it before
Other dudes get her body but I get her heart

Also I'm looking forward to seeing the other girls get banged by other dudes
It's going to be so good
Although they aren't as adventurous as Ann
She would probably cuck me if I asked
I doubt the other girls would (except maybe Vanessa)
Yeah, Vanessa wouldn't cuck you if you asked. She'd cuck you even if you didn't ask. That's what love is about, knowing what someone wants without them even having to ask for it.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
And there are here Super developers? )))) Is it difficult to implement responses to comments, in an Instagram analogue in this game? )) I mean when you write a comment to Alex or Ann under their photos, and they answer you? )) Not on any, but let’s say keyword? )) For example, writing under any post Ann - this is my girlfriend and if you are in a relationship, she puts a heart, under your comment? )) I think I’d stick around for a while, commenting on photos of Ann and Alex. ))

Reactions: Firaxius

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
And there are here Super developers? )))) Is it difficult to implement responses to comments, in an Instagram analogue in this game? )) I mean when you write a comment to Alex or Ann under their photos, and they answer you? )) Not on any, but let’s say keyword? )) For example, writing under any post Ann - this is my girlfriend and if you are in a relationship, she puts a heart, under your comment? )) I think I’d stick around for a while, commenting on photos of Ann and Alex. ))
The VN on it own isn't bad, it very well done, but yea I was thinking the same, there is only 1 moment with Alex that writing something matters and all rest it just empty text you send. It would been so more cool if more keywords had effect like you said when Ann post something and pervs react you say girlfriend or losers some reaction comes back, or like when you tell Ann not to see Chris again and after she left your house and still see him and post something with chris in that you write "Slut" or "Whore" she react either feeling hurt or shocked she got caught. Lets hope they think maybe in the future about it to add more action reaction stuff on the pictures posts, else there is no point to have the option to write something. Another option could be instead of writing something yourself we get option to select 2 or 3 choice to post on the pictures and appropriate reaction comes to it.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Ann71_2.png

A quick check-in

Hey guys.
This message is going to be a weird one.
I wrote the update a week ago, but after reading it, I realized that it's not something I'd wanted to read as a supporter of LSS. I'm not a person that can sugarcoat things when it's not the reality.
But now, some time has passed, and things are different.
However, I decided to show you the message as I wrote it and then follow up on that.

Original post:
I wanted to update you that some things have happened that I would rather not specify here in public that prevent me from progressing with the update at the moment.
I'm not declaring that the game is on hold or something like that. I just wanted to let you know why I've been quiet lately.
My close inner circle can assure you that I'm not making it up or trying to come up with excuses.
With that being said, I'll be pausing the payment again for the upcoming month because it's not your fault.
Thank you for your support, and I hope for better times.

Follow up:
Time is the best cure, and now I'm in a place where I can say that I'm ready to continue working on the update!
I still stand behind my decision to pause the payment again for November as I did for October.

Some good private news:
I recently became a father :)

Cheers ,
TTrick.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 3023984

A quick check-in

Hey guys.
This message is going to be a weird one.
I wrote the update a week ago, but after reading it, I realized that it's not something I'd wanted to read as a supporter of LSS. I'm not a person that can sugarcoat things when it's not the reality.
But now, some time has passed, and things are different.
However, I decided to show you the message as I wrote it and then follow up on that.

Original post:
I wanted to update you that some things have happened that I would rather not specify here in public that prevent me from progressing with the update at the moment.
I'm not declaring that the game is on hold or something like that. I just wanted to let you know why I've been quiet lately.
My close inner circle can assure you that I'm not making it up or trying to come up with excuses.
With that being said, I'll be pausing the payment again for the upcoming month because it's not your fault.
Thank you for your support, and I hope for better times.

Follow up:
Time is the best cure, and now I'm in a place where I can say that I'm ready to continue working on the update!
I still stand behind my decision to pause the payment again for November as I did for October.

Some good private news:
I recently became a father :)

Cheers ,
TTrick.
Congrats with the baby TTrick

Reactions: jason72119

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
TTrick ,

Congratulations to you and the new mother,
i sincerely hope that both are doing well,
this is much more wonderful than a new update,renders or whatever !!
Congrats-To-The-Proud-New-Daddy.gif

Reactions: jason72119
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes