• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I think you misunderstood
She doesn't get pregnant in the game
I was just saying I think it would be hot if it happened
You never know when the dev decide to add pregnancy, but now we talking about that topic Joshy92, I know in real the perfect woman then for you, she also sleeps with different men and most of all, she has 4 kids with 4 different fathers.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is anyone else doing two NTR routes?
One where the mc is in control
And one where he is not

I actually think I won't mind If Ann cheats now
She has two boyfriends so it wouldn't really be cheating anyway
Unless she bangs some other dude besides Chris

I'm becoming a big old softie lol

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
And one where he is not

I am. Though I tend to do all routes in games I really like. I like to see how all paths play out.

Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
And one where he is not

Um, I just saw your post on the subject of Being a DIK that you changed your mind and your girls should not be seen naked except you. ))) I think I caught you red-handed. ))

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And one where he is not

is the 2nd NTR route the choice at the start of the game where it ask if you want the MC to be in control of everything?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
And one where he is not

Yea I was wondering about that, I seen that choice, but I'm not sure what the difference, I tried both but maybe i didn't pay attention but it felt to me there was no difference. Are there any significant differences?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yea I was wondering about that, I seen that choice, but I'm not sure what the difference, I tried both but maybe i didn't pay attention but it felt to me there was no difference. Are there any significant differences?
Not many... yet. It was recently implemented in the beginning of version 0.8. It's only used a handful of times for now.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Demnor

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I tried another round on Ann love path but with no control of NTR this time, where in the bar i let Chris make a move on her to ask her number, then later on in the same Bar during Joey's birthday, she was into me but got drunk, she kissed me and afterwards him, she said she is naive. Although I said to not react on his messages. He still kept appearing at the Movie theater and even I didn't want to enter car we still did, but then at the performance training even she asked me to let Chris join I declined it, then we went to movie with him and kept her on my lap which resulted she didn't cheat on me or neither asked me to go Chris place after she got her first actress job, neither did she as she didn't post the picture with him. Which i found interesting, so basicly even you have no controle when he keeps contacting her, aslong you stop anything beyond kissing him, she will stay faithfull to you and keep him in the friendzone.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I tried another round on Ann love path but with no control of NTR this time, where in the bar i let Chris make a move on her to ask her number, then later on in the same Bar during Joey's birthday, she was into me but got drunk, she kissed me and afterwards him, she said she is naive. Although I said to not react on his messages. He still kept appearing at the Movie theater and even I didn't want to enter car we still did, but then at the performance training even she asked me to let Chris join I declined it, then we went to movie with him and kept her on my lap which resulted she didn't cheat on me or neither asked me to go Chris place after she got her first actress job, neither did she as she didn't post the picture with him. Which i found interesting, so basicly even you have no controle when he keeps contacting her, aslong you stop anything beyond kissing him, she will stay faithfull to you and keep him in the friendzone.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the 'not always in control' route develops
Although I'm a bit different to you
I will always encourage her to do stuff with Chris even with that option on

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm really looking forward to seeing how the 'not always in control' route develops
Although I'm a bit different to you
I will always encourage her to do stuff with Chris even with that option on
I'm interested in another moment in this path. I let Chris take Ann's number, but i don’t allow her to text with him, but i didn’t go to the cinema with them. After that Chris hints at something that happened between them at the cinema, when you ask him about what happened between them, he says - "ask this Ann"! When you ask Ann, she gets embarrassed and that’s where the update ends.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes