• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm interested in another moment in this path. I let Chris take Ann's number, but i don’t allow her to text with him, but i didn’t go to the cinema with them. After that Chris hints at something that happened between them at the cinema, when you ask him about what happened between them, he says - "ask this Ann"! When you ask Ann, she gets embarrassed and that’s where the update ends.
Yeah, I think if you tell Ann no while on the 'not in control path'
She will eventually do a lot of stuff behind the mc's back

Reactions: ItsNotUs

slaveofdesire

Sep 6, 2023
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to unlock "Chris offered to help" in the gallery? Is the picture you receive from Ann where she is doing anal with Chris.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to unlock "Chris offered to help" in the gallery? Is the picture you receive from Ann where she is doing anal with Chris.
I have wondered that myself, I managed to gain it happen in the VN, but it didn't unlock at all, same where Emily appears in bikini while mastrubated Ann, not sure how to get her appear like that.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah, I think if you tell Ann no while on the 'not in control path'
She will eventually do a lot of stuff behind the mc's back
In the not control path that didn't happen with my last run through, I first pick not go movies with chris and nothing at all happened, while on the control path and i told Ann not to see Chris any longer during the Carnival, she still did. Seems there several conditions affecting it all.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have wondered that myself, I managed to gain it happen in the VN, but it didn't unlock at all, same where Emily appears in bikini while mastrubated Ann, not sure how to get her appear like that.
You mean this...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If so... that's not a bikini, that's a tank top and panties ;)

EDIT... Also, I'm only now realizing you're the dev of a game I'm very much looking forward to an update from.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
You mean this...?

If so... that's not a bikini, that's a tank top and panties ;)
Hm not that, but that is also a scene that I didn't get, but it more where Emily walks in on you while mastrubating Ann, she keeps in all playthroughs I done walk in in lingery and not in bikini or bra and panties, that gallery pic keeps locked.

Edit: Scenes of Gallery I never managed to unlock are called "Busted", "Jenny's PJ", "Earplug", "Nice View", "Chris offered help", all the rest I got unlocked.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hm not that, but that is also a scene that I didn't get, but it more where Emily walks in on you while mastrubating Ann, she keeps in all playthroughs I done walk in in lingery and not in bikini or bra and panties, that gallery pic keeps locked.
ooooh... you must mean this?

(also, see my edit to my first reply to you)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This is it:

Honestly I have no idea how I got it. It may have to do with when she is trying on clothes, which clothes she chooses, and whether you peep in on her or that other dude does at the boutique? Don't know. :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is it:

Honestly I have no idea how I got it. It may have to do with when she is trying on clothes, which clothes she chooses, and whether you peep in on her or that other dude does at the boutique? Don't know. :unsure:
It has to do with whether or not you're on Joe rival path. Because if you're Joe's friend, you went to the beach with him. If you're not, you went to the beach with Emily (and that's why she's wearing the bikini).

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It has to do with whether or not you're on Joe rival path. Because if you're Joe's friend, you went to the beach with him. If you're not, you went to the beach with Emily (and that's why she's wearing the bikini).
AH HA!! I have played this game so many different ways, I have no idea how any of this happened. :ROFLMAO:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
EDIT... Also, I'm only now realizing you're the dev of a game I'm very much looking forward to an update from.
Not sure what made you think I'm a developer, I did only make several mods for a few regular games but that about it, RPGM, Ren'py is something i'm not familiar with.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not sure what made you think I'm a developer, I did only make several mods for a few regular games but that about it, RPGM, Ren'py is something i'm not familiar with.
ah, I'm confusing you for someone else. Carry on! :HideThePain:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I need to replay this for some of the other paths / branching but gonna do it slowly. I think it's better to replay AVN's an hour or 2 before bed and play ones I havent gotten around to it during my free time during the day. But this one is next on my replay list as I have a feeling the NTR path is gonna be really well done in this one. Only played faithful Ann and MC so far.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes