Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Hi guys I wanna play this game but i am not a fan of netorare so if it is completely avoidable than please tell me
Well Im not a ntr fan like some more cultured users but you can still have a lot of enjoyment from this.

But if you are scaredy cat about it, better avoid.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys I wanna play this game but i am not a fan of netorare so if it is completely avoidable than please tell me
I would contend that it is only partially avoidable. It also depends on what you consider NTR to be. Early in the narrative, you have the opportunity to choose either one girl's path or another. If you are on the prim and proper girl's path it is not only possible but fairly easy to avoid her fucking around. If you pick the slutty one who already has a boyfriend... well... as you can imagine it is a mite more complicated. To make matters more complicated, you don't need to be on a girl's path to be involved with them. On Vanessa's various paths she not only isn't upset that you are dating Ann, she is disappointed if you aren't. This isn't even taking into consideration that this is technically a Netori game where you are stealing your best friend's girlfriend. I don't even want to dive into that conversation.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thanks, I have another question on which route is ann sucking Chris's dick in the car, because I played on different routes but I don't remember getting this scene
That can happen only when you reject Ann, if I'm remembering correctly. For example, go to the bar with Vanessa early in the game. When you get to Joey's party at the bar later on in the game, reject Ann when she tries to kiss you and tell her you don't like her.

Something along those lines...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question for everybody:

I've downloaded the latest Win64 0.8b version in the OP, but it tells me it's 0.8.3a in the main and gallery screen.

So, how is it? is it a mistake? am I really playing the older update?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Question for everybody:

I've downloaded the latest Win64 0.8b version in the OP, but it tells me it's 0.8.3a in the main and gallery screen.

So, how is it? is it a mistake? am I really playing the older update?
There was a place or two where TTrick forgot to update the version number, but it has the new content.

Reactions: Ottoeight

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'd never say no to Alex content but I'd rather have Emily. Although from a narrative standpoint that's still gonna take a while.
Well, yes and maybe no, Emily is at the point where she feels Atraction to MC and asked to share bed with him, so let's hope the best, unfortuantly my Jenny is not to get much content soon.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'd never say no to Alex content but I'd rather have Emily. Although from a narrative standpoint that's still gonna take a while.
Emily is best girl, after all...
Well, yes and maybe no, Emily is at the point where she feels Atraction to MC and asked to share bed with him, so let's hope the best, unfortuantly my Jenny is not to get much content soon.
Did you miss my preview pic for v0.9 showing Jenny's content? No you didn't, you reacted to it in both threads! :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes