• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
CorprealFale
Hm, in a power fantasy scenario the girls are there just to give you a bigger hardon.
giving them pleasure is a bonus, Not a pre requisite :BootyTime:

Also after a gangbang a powerwash is a must before any contact.
Their pleasure is part of my hardon!

And it's called aftercare!!
But pretty much all games that include real kink stuff show how little they actually know and tend to just be abusive because after a is almost never a factor.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Their pleasure is part of my hardon!

And it's called aftercare!!
But pretty much all games that include real kink stuff show how little they actually know and tend to just be abusive because after a is almost never a factor.
Yes, My enjoyment comes from a different place in this kind of scenarios, as you said and the BroGod Josh would concur...

After care, Bath, applying Balm for sore bits, and so on maybe even holding hands. Heck advanced stuff.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, My enjoyment comes from a different place in this kind of scenarios, as you said and the BroGod Josh would concur...

After care, Bath, applying Balm for sore bits, and so on maybe even holding hands. Heck advanced stuff.
Of course after Ann & Vanessa are back from their dates
I will do stuff like run them a bath, give them cuddles & kiss their sore vaginas if they need me too
And any thing else a loving husband would do when his wife returns from her night out

You gave me some good ideas bro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CorprealFale

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, me and Joshy, who is indeed a sweet romantic, are different in that I want to be involved :ROFLMAO:
I want to be involved most of the time too
It's just sometimes a woman deserves a fun night out without worrying about her man imo
That's why I would sometimes tell Ann to have fun without me

Also, she might bring me back a treat or souvenir
That's pretty hot

• Haha
Reactions: CorprealFale

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I joke a lot about cummy kisses and creampie eating
But honestly, I wouldn't even be upset if stuff like that is never in the game

I play the game because I love the girls and the story is interesting
And we get a good amount of choices
Everything else is a bonus

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I love that scene

I misspoke though
Because What I meant is that I would still like this game even if stuff like this wasn't in it
But thank you for sharing that great render
I was obsessed with that scene the first time I saw it
Here we must butt heads dear friend, Do we have a prompt to ask her to swallow?
If not riot, lets do things like the frenchies and set things on fire
:BootyTime:
9Nl5.gif
I ask because never got lost in this part of town playing LSS.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Here we must butt heads dear friend, Do we have a prompt to ask her to swallow?
If not riot, lets do things like the frenchies and set things on fire
:BootyTime:

I ask because never got lost in this part of town playing LSS.
She will swallow it by herself unless you choose the 'Kiss Her' option

If you want to see the scene without doing that path
The renpy port by GetOutOfMyLab has an unlock all scenes option

I would totally recommend seeing that scene
It is really romantic and beautiful imo

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
She will swallow it by herself unless you choose the 'Kiss Her' option

If you want to see the scene without doing that path
The renpy port by GetOutOfMyLab has an unlock all scenes option

I would totally recommend seeing that scene
It is really romantic and beautiful imo
Thanks, yes i did unlock all scenes with GetOutOfMyLab port and yes the sex in Chris Route per se. IS very hot.
Just this extra steps eating mayo is something i could never partake.
But i did miss the dialogue as you mentioned, Is just pictures. hehe

Reactions: Joshy92

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
I love that scene

I misspoke though
Because What I meant is that I would still like this game even if stuff like this wasn't in it
But thank you for sharing that great render
I was obsessed with that scene the first time I saw it
Yep , awesome scene :love:

Also love the "threesome" with vanessa and joey where you can watch her getting fuck and she ask you if you find her beautifull with her face full of cum :oops:

This game is probably on the best for his NTR representation .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yep , awesome scene :love:

Also love the "threesome" with vanessa and joey where you can watch her getting fuck and she ask you if you find her beautifull with her face full of cum :oops:

This game is probably on the best for his NTR representation .
That is an awesome scene as well
And I agree this is a really good game
It's my favourite game that involves sharing I have ever played

Reactions: Bombmaster

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, I just have an issue with number 2 here.
Because to me she doesn't? She has a sense of style she likes. She uses said fashion and then doesn't care what anyone else things. Has nothing to do with skankyness, slutyness, or wanting the male gaze on them.
My late SO didn't realize she dressed in a "skanky" way until 5 years after she'd mostly stopped with that look. She just loved super high heels and shorter skirts in fashion at the time. And when the heels in question are 1k USD ... it's very much an active fashion choice not "I wanna be skank". She wore her shoes for the shoes xD I liked the way it made her ass look (And well. The shoes were frankly amazing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You tell me that isn't a bad ass piece of footwear.

So... this is just in my opinion a stupid PoV. You might not like said fashion choices. But to me Jenny just likes wearing a specific type of fashion and frankly doesn't care if lots of people see said clothes as "slutty", "skanky", "cheap", etc. Judging on lots of her character her clothes are probably more expensive than any other character in the game.
Yes, but they're still revealing. I'll keep this limited to this post, because this will quickly turn into a broader sociology conversation of "what makes a behavior slutty".... but in my take it really doesn't matter whether she's wearing it to attract attention or merely because she likes it. Objectively, it looks slutty.

Sure a lot is personal taste, I don't like the look of those shoes - though I'm biased because I don't like big heels to begin with, they all look like stripper shoes to me.

But bruh, cmon, like a see through bubble wrap top with a black bra?
jenny.jpg
That would literally be appropriate for a visual aid under the dictionary definition of "skanky". It looks revealing and cheap. I realize avns shift the bounds of clothing normalcy for any given environment, but even it stands out.

Side rant: why are modelers with zbrush or whatever fucking incapable of making any dresses other than keyhole/cutout dresses? It's like their girlfriend showed them one dress style one day, and ever since every daz 3d dress has been a derivative of that.

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, but they're still revealing. I'll keep this limited to this post, because this will quickly turn into a broader sociology conversation of "what makes a behavior slutty".... but in my take it really doesn't matter whether she's wearing it to attract attention or merely because she likes it. Objectively, it looks slutty.

Sure a lot is personal taste, I don't like the look of those shoes - though I'm biased because I don't like big heels to begin with, they all look like stripper shoes to me.

But bruh, cmon, like a see through bubble wrap top with a black bra?

That would literally be appropriate for a visual aid under the dictionary definition of "skanky". It looks revealing and cheap. I realize avns shift the bounds of clothing normalcy for any given environment, but even it stands out.

Side rant: why are modelers with zbrush or whatever fucking incapable of making any dresses other than keyhole/cutout dresses? It's like their girlfriend showed them one dress style one day, and ever since every daz 3d dress has been a derivative of that.
You're 100% free to feel the way you do. But you should be aware that... it's very much a you thing.
I'll drop 3 pictures with outfits from Haute Couture lines. One is a Valentino dress the other three I can't pinpoint because bad search names
I'm happy you picked the picture you did btw! As of all her outfits you've shown that's the one I would go "that either cost 10 USD at a random street peddler or it's a high fashion ready to wear brand" Could be a Doir, or Balmain or Versace outfit.

The black bra is what takes it down because it takes to much attention to itself. A nude bra would have been a better choice (or a bra that closely matches the yellow of the outfit.

But I'm however also biased, to me super high heeled shoes look like expensive run-way shoes because that's 90% of my exposure to them.

As for the side rant: Probably because they're easy, they give cleavage, and are often just one fabric type.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're 100% free to feel the way you do. But you should be aware that... it's very much a you thing.
I'll drop 3 pictures with outfits from Haute Couture lines. One is a Valentino dress the other three I can't pinpoint because bad search names
I'm happy you picked the picture you did btw! As of all her outfits you've shown that's the one I would go "that either cost 10 USD at a random street peddler or it's a high fashion ready to wear brand" Could be a Doir, or Balmain or Versace outfit.

The black bra is what takes it down because it takes to much attention to itself. A nude bra would have been a better choice (or a bra that closely matches the yellow of the outfit.

But I'm however also biased, to me super high heeled shoes look like expensive run-way shoes because that's 90% of my exposure to them.

As for the side rant: Probably because they're easy, they give cleavage, and are often just one fabric type.
Agree that all three of those styles look appropriately high-fashioned, though haute couture is often mocked for looking zany in an everyday context. Specifically the valentino dress, while looking normal on a runway, would look absurd if a 22 year old showed up on a date wearing that. (Unless said date is at a billionaire's charity gala..) With that kind of outfit, the context matters. Indeed there's a dichotomy in those kind of outfits where the context can make it high fashion or sleazy-but you gotta remember the setting here, we're talking about roughly 22 year olds, middle class, having mostly casual interactions with friends.

I really wish there was a female voice here that could chime in, since on average they're much more familiar with this realm and what makes an outfit inherently sleazy or sexy and high class; and can approach it objectively without the baggage of titillation or suspicion of promiscuity.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes