• Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Slut
  • a promiscuous person : someone who has many sexual partners
  • a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement
Those are a couple of the definitions Joshy, which sounds pretty much like what you described. :D

You're right though, she is a free-spirited person who like sex, which is just a nicer way to say it. If you ask me, there's nothing wrong with her being a slut free-spirited sex crazed girl. Her actual flaw is not being loyal with all her cheating. Looks like there's a path to help her better herself though, or you can always just encourage her behavior, perhaps become her new boyfriend but without the need for her to cheat since you're okay with it. :p

Regardless I like Vanessa's character, I'm glad she's different from the rest, no one can claim she's boring.
True
I just don't like the word slut it sounds mean

And you are right she shouldn't cheat on Joe not when I would be a better partner for her
She wouldn't have to cheat if I was her boyfriend
I would like to watch sometime tho
And give cummy kisses of course.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I would never call someone a slut, unless they're into it of course. ;)
I actually have a feeling Ann might be into it. She's already starting to explore rougher sex, it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I would never call someone a slut, unless they're into it of course. ;)
I actually have a feeling Ann might be into it. She's already starting to explore rougher sex, it's only a matter of time.
I think Ann might be down to try almost anything eventually
I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does next

Reactions: Wirwawlp and SlapE

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
True
Fortunately for you, the english language is ABUNDANT with alternatives :ROFLMAO:. Harlot, hussy, strumpet, slew, pick your poison!
Looks like there's a path to help her better herself though, or you can always just encourage her behavior, perhaps become her new boyfriend but without the need for her to cheat since you're okay with it. :p

Regardless I like Vanessa's character, I'm glad she's different from the rest, no one can claim she's boring.
This is what I'm really curious about in future updates, if mc encourages Joe to breakup and can actually pursue a formal relationship with Vanessa. Like you said, at least hopefully it'll be based on more honesty than with Joe.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is what I'm really curious about in future updates, if mc encourages Joe to breakup and can actually pursue a formal relationship with Vanessa. Like you said, at least hopefully it'll be based on more honesty than with Joe.
Vanessa doesn't even use a dildo without MC's permission. She just sees something in Joe that brings out her natural slut. It's like she can see his closet cuckold personality and is just trying to live out both of their fantasies... just happens to all be behind his back. Who knows maybe Joe's not just an NTR cuck, maybe he's a secret NTR cuck and Vanessa's just being a good girlfriend about it :ROFLMAO:.
Strictly talking about her relationship with the MC she's super loyal to him for whatever reason, she even arguably sides with him over Ann in one path.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My god guys
If Vanessa ever does let me do cummy kisses or creampie eating
I'll be clicking 'yes' as soon as possible.

And don't forget I would make it super romantic
I need to marry her right now
Man, with all the respect, I love everybody's kink, everybody should can do what want.
But if you like so much drink c*m, probably you are gay and you should try gay sex.

• Haha

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
Jenny I'm unfairly prejudiced against because 1) brown eyes 2) dresses way skankier than her personality would indicate, there's an incongruency. Vanessa, Imo, isn't incongruent. :LOL:
So, I just have an issue with number 2 here.
Because to me she doesn't? She has a sense of style she likes. She uses said fashion and then doesn't care what anyone else things. Has nothing to do with skankyness, slutyness, or wanting the male gaze on them.
My late SO didn't realize she dressed in a "skanky" way until 5 years after she'd mostly stopped with that look. She just loved super high heels and shorter skirts in fashion at the time. And when the heels in question are 1k USD ... it's very much an active fashion choice not "I wanna be skank". She wore her shoes for the shoes xD I liked the way it made her ass look (And well. The shoes were frankly amazing).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You tell me that isn't a bad ass piece of footwear.

So... this is just in my opinion a stupid PoV. You might not like said fashion choices. But to me Jenny just likes wearing a specific type of fashion and frankly doesn't care if lots of people see said clothes as "slutty", "skanky", "cheap", etc. Judging on lots of her character her clothes are probably more expensive than any other character in the game.

Man, with all the respect, I love everybody's kink, everybody should can do what want.
But if you like so much drink c*m, probably you are gay and you should try gay sex.
There is a thing called bisexuality. There is a thing called kinks. Both sexuality and romance are spectrums.
Some people are 100% fine with homosexual sex, but would never fall in love with someone of their gender. Etc

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy pretty much single handedly makes this the best thread on this whole site.
Haha
I honestly prefer threads like this that are really funny and everyone is cool
I have seen some lately that can get very mean

But not this thread, this thread is awesome
I don't mind telling everyone what I would do with these beautiful angels
Some of my favourite people on this site comment in here

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Well, if everyone is into it sharing is caring!
You see, He already become so wholesome even the way he speaks is radiating with love and caring.
The normal person have distrust and jealousy. Not him.
When the love is shared, is multiplied. I guess?

Joshy92
even being someone with different views,I can respect a great con.
Or if im walking with gods, better tread lightly...

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
You see, He already become so wholesome even the way he speaks is radiating with love and caring.
The normal person have distrust and jealousy. Not him.
When the love is shared, is multiplied. I guess?
More like me and my late SO talked about her getting gangbanged by me and a bunch of dudes. She wasn't into it mostly because she was into unless I could duplicate myself mostly because A) She was into me not others and B) didn't think I'd 100% want to share her.

And... B is mostly true as I wouldn't unless she would have wanted it, then I would have so that kinda became a cycle stopping itself.
But she didn't want to share me with women either so she was honest about it! (Meanwhile I was there "I doubt I could satisfy two women I can barely keep up with you" to her).

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
CorprealFale
Hm, in a power fantasy scenario the girls are there just to give you a bigger hardon.
giving them pleasure is a bonus, Not a pre requisite :BootyTime:

gechi-auto-kommando.gif
Also after a gangbang a powerwash is a must before any contact.

• Haha
Reactions: CorprealFale
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes