• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
Respect.

Although some drink fluids from copulation, that is difficult to grasp and a feet is kinda cute (sometimes) a ugly girl can have good feet and the opposite is true too.
It's one of the things where I go "... please no". Like I've got no issues with feet touching feet, or just. Playful intimate touches etc.
Sexually? No thanks.

Can feet be pretty? Eh kinda? But for me not in that way.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well finished replaying a different game. Time to slowly replay this game when i wake up and before bed and play the NTR path to see all these hot cummy kisses Joshy is always talking about.
Enjoy ! Oh fancy a straw by the way ? 1700164843383.png :devilish::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah I'm not really a fan of feet
But if Ann wanted to piss on me
Well I would totally let her do that
I did watersports, I did food sex, I don't mind light bdsm, I don't mind to lick my girl's body anywhere (not ass though), I used sex toys, I even did sharing a girl, I did rape sex on request of a girlfriend, I got cheated on (but dumped them and they begged me later to let them back with me but i declined), I love licking pussies a lot, probably forgot some other kinky stuff, but I never will touch another guys cum.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
I did watersports, I did food sex, I don't mind light bdsm, I don't mind to lick my girl's body anywhere (not ass though), I used sex toys, I even did sharing a girl, I did rape sex on request of a girlfriend, I got cheated on (but dumped them and they begged me later to let them back with me but i declined), I love licking pussies a lot, probably forgot some other kinky stuff, but I never will touch another guys cum.
And all before the age of fifteen :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She might have a bowling ball head (personally I don't see it)
But she can suck a mean cock

And let's not forget she let me do a certain thing
I fell in love with her even more that night

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes