Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
All this talk about a cuck relationship with Vanessa but the game doesn’t really seem to indicate it’ll happen.
At the very least they'll have an open relationship, which will almost certainly lead to the possibility of seeing her with someone else. Then I'm guessing by choice you'll get to choose to which degree you enjoy it and if you'll participate when given the option.

This is of course, only if you choose not to help her change, but yeah that's how I see it going down, only a guess though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I know it's not that sort of game
But the thought of Vanessa & Ann cucking me is really hot
I fantasise about it alot

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no doubt Alex is the hottest no contest for me. Which is why I would have Ann be the one I marry and Alex as the mistress if I could. Tho maybe when there is more updates id want to marry both as Alex looks like she might end up being just as good off a character as Ann once she gets more updates.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
no doubt Alex is the hottest no contest for me. Which is why I would have Ann be the one I marry and Alex as the mistress if I could. Tho maybe when there is more updates id want to marry both as Alex looks like she might end up being just as good off a character as Ann once she gets more updates.
Well considering Ann is already gonna let the MC and her fuck, and even go on dates. I feel like it's pretty likely that you won't need to have a mistress, you can just marry both of them. Well maybe not legally, but still. :D

I read your comment wrong the first time, and I basically said what you already implied. However to me mistress is more of a side piece that you keep separate from your spouse, and Alex doesn't really fit that.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well considering Ann is already gonna let the MC and her fuck, and even go on dates. I feel like it's pretty likely that you won't need to have a mistress, you can just marry both of them. Well maybe not legally, but still. :D

I read your comment wrong the first time, and I basically said what you already implied. However to me mistress is more of a side piece that you keep separate from your spouse, and Alex doesn't really fit that.
everyones entitled to their opinion. but after playing long story short, i feel like saying the words "you wont need to have a mistress" in any context, should get you banned from this thread. how dare you sir! #LongLiveSideChicks lol jk

• Wow
Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Part of the reason I find Ann so attractive is because she seems willing to try anything
You won't see Alex or Emily doing the things Ann has
Of course Ann is also a really beautiful girl
And her personality is really sweet

I think I might like it when girls act a little promiscuous or slutty

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demnor and SlapE

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Part of the reason I find Ann so attractive is because she seems willing to try anything
Not surprised...

You won't see Alex or Emily doing the things Ann has
You might... once they get enough screen time...

Of course Ann is also a really beautiful girl
That's subjective.

And her personality is really sweet
Can't deny this.

You don't say? *Remembers all Joshy posts ever about hand holding while girls get fucked by other guys and then cum kissys* :KEK:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure Alex is much more promiscuous/slutty than Ann, we just haven't gotten to see that side of her yet, aside from her online stuff. I mean, look how freely she post barely censored nudes online. Also, I'm pretty sure Emily will do just about anything with her brother, again we just haven't gotten to see it yet, their relationship just hasn't developed to that point yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure Alex is much more promiscuous/slutty than Ann, we just haven't gotten to see that side of her yet, aside from her online stuff. I mean, look how freely she post barely censored nudes online. Also, I'm pretty sure Emily will do just about anything with her brother, again we just haven't gotten to see it yet, their relationship just hasn't developed to that point yet.
So far Alex didn't do much crazy stuff she even told so, but with Ann working on her and MC maybe working on her, it would be possible happening, specialy if take path where Ann go college then MC got more time to spend with Alex.

Emily on the other hand, not sure if she would lower herself as much as Ann, she is older, got some experience and by the look so far she rather would go for one guy, maybe even share her guy with others if the guy is the MC.

Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll admit the thought of Alex or Emily doing some of the crazy things Ann has done
Sounds really intriguing & super hot
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of those two
They will eventually have their turn. It's probably not gonna be like Ann corruption path (must have x corruption points to proceed), more choice-based stuff.

Also, GetOutOfMyLab you forgot to mention I want to eat creampies out of all these wonderful girls
I didn't forget.... I excluded it so I don't throw up my dinner. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So far Alex didn't do much crazy stuff she even told so, but with Ann working on her and MC maybe working on her, it would be possible happening, specialy if take path where Ann go college then MC got more time to spend with Alex.
Do note some things Alex mentioned about self-esteem in recent update.

Emily on the other hand, not sure if she would lower herself as much as Ann, she is older, got some experience and by the look so far she rather would go for one guy, maybe even share her guy with others if the guy is the MC.
I wouldn't rule anything out... player choice, of course.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes