Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Help please. I can't enter a Name. I tried to click / type above the Line, unter the Line, smashed my Keyboard. Nothing ....

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Help please. I can't enter a Name. I tried to click / type above the Line, unter the Line, smashed my Keyboard. Nothing ....
There shouldn't be any problem with entering a name, on what platform are you playing?

Pretty small update more like short story long. Not much content.
What do you mean by a pretty small update? Only the first version was released.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
The images look great beginning of the game looks amazing. I think though with the creators issues updates if they do come at all will be very long and sporadic. I do wish the best as it is off to a good start but life and being well come first.

good luck on getting well and when have time updates would be awesome!!! nice game both Duo and this project!!!

Explanation from creator on health and updates: credit to
Dillonply for posting

patreon site:

Reactions: TTrick

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
KAMO - LONG STORY SHORT V0.2

Story

The story continues! Added routes for both Vanessa and Ann. Joe's got a nice surprise! Some Insta girl gets oddly popular.

Version 0.2 is a bit shorter, the final scene ended up being big and dragged for too long. Instead of delaying it more, I decided to release 0.2 now and 0.25 shortly after to finish the final scene. Stay tuned!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Here's .2, downloaded off svs so scan it first to be sure. Seems ok to my antivirus program.

Curious, just when I was thinking about this game and came here to check if there's been any update news, here you are with a link to a new update, haha, that's great, thanks a bunch :)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
"You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships."
Will the vast majority of developers make these games self-descriptive ?! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: zh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
"You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships."
Will the vast majority of developers make these games self-descriptive ?! LOL
IRL women are overrated :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes