• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For the record. A proper update should be more than one scene. The Truth or Dare on the Steal Vanessa or NTR routes is more entertaining than the Ann route (because that's how all NTR devs think).

And the fact this didn't go beyond that night, to me, seems like this update was not worth the trouble downloading.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
great renders, very smooth UI, Vanessa is a slut and a hot one at that :D
when is MC going to have some fun with her? I don't care about Ann...
and that blond chick is HOT :love:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
How to save in this game ? x)
I went until the end of the update, and I decided to go naked in MC's bed next to GF, but she ran away at the end of the update. I think I failed something x)

Nice beginning tho. This game looks promising :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I went until the end of the update, and I decided to go naked in MC's bed next to GF, but she ran away at the end of the update. I think I failed something x)

Use <Esc> and a popup menu comes up.

Looks promising? It does and it doesn't. Need more content to decide. Bit fed up of "truth and dare" games to be honest. Too simple in my mind but I will wait for the next update which hopefully will be a bit longer.:(

Reactions: petrenko8 and zh

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I think this has a promising story, but the short update left me a bit unsatisfied. I also think the choices could use a tooltip with a little more information on their impact. Like avoiding having to solve a puzzle with all square pieces. The pic on the piece isn't enough.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
First of all, thank you all. I appreciate the feedback.

I wanna touch on things mentioned here and hopefully clear up what I can.
LSS is my second game, The first one is Duo.
For the reasons mentioned while Duo was on hold, I started working on LSS.
LSS was never supposed to have a brilliant and sophisticated story, it supposes to be more chill and deal with everyday scenarios of normal young adult life.

About the length of the updates.

0.2.5, as the version number suggests, is not a full update.
The game was ready up to the truth or dare game, I knew I needed more time to finish it, so I decided to split it up to two versions.
In my , I said that there is an expansion coming, so people could decide to wait and sit that one out. This is mentioned in the change-log as well.
Now, it would be unfair to judge 0.2.5 as a single, full update - since it's not what it is.
If you still feel like 0.2 & 0.2.5 (together) are short, well, that's up to personal opinion.

Myself, as a guy that plays games, I rather get small updates every two weeks than a huge update every 3 months. At that point, I might forget about the game. But maybe that's just me.

As a dev, I still support small updates.
Some people like LSS, and some like Duo. We love both games and try to find a way to balance resources to make everyone happy.
I work a full-time job. I love working on my games and spend most of my free time on them. But sometimes, there's just not enough time in a day.
I'd rather push a small update than nothing at all. Plus, I can see people's reactions and quickly respond to it in the next update.

great renders, very smooth UI, Vanessa is a slut and a hot one at that :D
when is MC going to have some fun with her? I don't care about Ann...
and that blond chick is HOT :love:
Thank you!
Content with Vanessa should be really soon! :)

Thanks!
That's kinda how it ends, she can stay over or go early, she would run away if you go to sleep naked.
The consequences will be in the next version!

is there any way to fuck Anna / Vanessa after a game of truth or game?
Very soon!

Use <Esc> and a popup menu comes up.

Looks promising? It does and it doesn't. Need more content to decide. Bit fed up of "truth and dare" games to be honest. Too simple in my mind but I will wait for the next update which hopefully will be a bit longer.:(
I agree that "truth or dare" is very common in these types of games, but it's what most people do at that age so it made sense to make that scene.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What I find odd is if you choose "dare" in round one, you get asked a question...that's not a dare, that's the reason you didn't pick truth, to avoid a question.

Also seemed like there were wasted opportunities, the game was super tame. Too tame for someone like Vanessa. I get Ann needing time, but it seems like you could have gotten some Vanessa action in there. Even if it was just being invited to join in on some sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: dioregul

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree that "truth or dare" is very common in these types of games, but it's what most people do at that age so it made sense to make that scene.

I never played them. They were not needed. I find them very boring with usually them same results. There must other mechanisms that can be used?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great start, i like this kind of games where you can choose romance or fuck them all paths.

Reactions: TTrick

magus448

May 22, 2018
Was half expecting Vanessa to see us when watching her and Joe go at it in the living room. Also surprised Ann isn't pissed at her for her confession at the ToD game. Then again she could be just hiding it.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
i just finished .25 about 2 hours ago and .3 came out 90 minutes after that.

I liked the art but i so far haven't fallen in love with the story or characters. i feel too constricted by the choices. i might be wrong with the invisible points and just how much you need for each character but it doesn't seem like you can miss much to get any of the 'endings' atm. I like when your choices actually matter to the story (not like the way telltale games lie to you about choices mattering though) but not when it makes you feel like on rails.

Last edited:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Long Story Short has so much potential and improves with every update. I subscribe to the belief that this game will be really super for those who bear cheating, corruption, NTR, or defying temptation fetishes. I'm impressed of a cross between Good Girl Gone Bad and Acting Lessons. Good show and cheers!

Reactions: TTrick and langil
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes