• Merry

Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters
May 14, 2017
really really short update was not worth the download for what you get so best for me to wait a few months possible 5 or 6 before I play any more

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Please add NTR cheating in genre! I thought it was a romantic and we will start a nice romantic relationship with our friends gf once they broke up but then i saw that whore to suck a guys dick in that hotel fuck this game!!!.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please add NTR cheating in genre! I thought it was a romantic and we will start a nice romantic relationship with our friends gf once they broke up but then i saw that whore to suck a guys dick in that hotel fuck this game!!!.
There is 1 romantic love interest and 1 that enjoys sex.

She says quite a few times that she likes having sex and she played sex games with other people while "dating" the MC's friend.

She also openly flirts and would probably cheat on him with the MC.

I have no idea where you got nice and romantic from any interaction with her but that isn't her personality.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game needs NTR in the tags.
Short update but still on my watching list ! I like this game :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
Why was the NTR tag removed? If there's no more NTR please say so i can remove this from my watch list.
NTR is in the spoilered Genre section as a planned feature. It wouldn't be at the top since there isn't any yet. Though there is a kinda "third person NTR?" as in you know about someones that's been cheated on that isn't the MC. Vanessa cheated on Joe by giving the bartender a BJ if you choose to go meet her. She probably does other things you don't know about before that's cheating on Joe if you choose to go with Ann.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
WOW! The new version came out in MacOS before WinDoze???!!!
I love you dev! .... and you too uncleVT !!!
Keep in mind this:

The issue has been fixed on LSS V0.3.1 (now available at the original V0.3 ) and future versions of our games. You can restore your "Saves" folder using the method described below.

Hey guys!
We've recently received multiple reports of weird behavior of MacOS builds failing to save or load old saves.
The issue seems to be a permissions issue, the game tries to create a Saves folder at the extracted location and fails. It only occurs if the user hasn't created a folder for the game.
Changes
"Saves" folder moved from the game's folder to ~/Library/Application Support/com.kamo.lss (LSS example. Different games will end with a different name).
Restoring old save files
Move the "Saves" folder from your game folder to ~/Library/Application Support/com.kamo.lss and reopen the game.

Reactions: TTrick and .ox

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
NTR is in the spoilered Genre section as a planned feature. It wouldn't be at the top since there isn't any yet. Though there is a kinda "third person NTR?" as in you know about someones been cheated on that isn't you. Vanessa cheated on Joe by giving the bartender a BJ if you choose to go meet her. She probably does other things you don't know about before that's cheating on Joe if you choose to go with Ann.
Hmm alright cool, at least it's a planned feature then. The game after playing it, hint's at some strong NTR. Even if we leave the Vanessa part out. The date with Ann and allowing her to give the phone number to the other guy show's that. Also the whole spin the bottle with Joe hint's at some NTR as well. Thank's for clearing it up, much appreciated.

Reactions: TTrick

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Heaven forbid that a female character, who is not in a relationship with you, sucks another man's dick. Some people need to come to grips with the fact that other people enjoy sex with other people besides them. Sheeeesh!!
There are too many guys on this site who get their jimmies rustled when there is even a one female that doesn't flock to the MC's cock. I guess they are young lads in their teens, can't imagine someone mature acting like that.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So is 3 a fix or is their new content? The replies in this thread are sending mixed messages, some even imply there might be removed content? Wut?

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Can the mc do anything with Vanessa? I tried the route and it got as far as teasing with the dress but that was it

shady31

May 31, 2017
So is 3 a fix or is their new content? The replies in this thread are sending mixed messages, some even imply there might be removed content? Wut?
0.3.0 is new content and 0.3.1 is a bugfix for macOS

Can the mc do anything with Vanessa? I tried the route and it got as far as teasing with the dress but that was it
Yeah, you can do more with Vanessa

Reactions: TTrick

magus448

May 22, 2018
Heaven forbid that a female character, who is not in a relationship with you, sucks another man's dick. Some people need to come to grips with the fact that other people enjoy sex with other people besides them. Sheeeesh!!
She is in one with the MC's best friend though.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes