• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know after replaying this game on the NTR path even tho Ann is still my favorite. I can't wait for Emily content. I'm not really into the whole incest thing at all in these games unless there is a good story behind it but her model is hot.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You know after replaying this game on the NTR path even tho Ann is still my favorite. I can't wait for Emily content. I'm not really into the whole incest thing at all in these games unless there is a good story behind it but her model is hot.
Emily is amazing and next update will deliver on Emily content. As for the incest thing, you can just leave her as roommate or change it to best friend or whatever.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
More content with Emily sounds awesome.
I don't know who I like more out of her or Alex

I'm really curious to see how scenes with them & other guys play out in the future

Reactions: Demnor

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Emily is amazing and next update will deliver on Emily content. As for the incest thing, you can just leave her as roommate or change it to best friend or whatever.
Good to know about the next update thanks. yeah I know I can change it but still feels wrong to do so as it feels like it makes more sense for her to be your sister. I have no issue with the incest aspect my issue is more or less in other games those type of characters usually don't have a good story or character background or developments and usually put in a game to check a box and feel forced.

This game so far to me doesn't feel like that maybe in the middle as she has an okay story background and so far doesn't really feel forced to check a box. So far im thinking she will end up being an okay incest character as the dev seems to be doing a decent job with her character so far.

More content with Emily sounds awesome.
I don't know who I like more out of her or Alex

I'm really curious to see how scenes with them & other guys play out in the future
What about a Alex and Emily threesome. I bet Alex would be into some kinky stuff and be okay with doing that with the MC's sister. Cause I agree be hard to pick who I like more between the 2 as well and im not really big into threesome's I prefer 1 on 1 it's more romantic.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game so far to me doesn't feel like that maybe in the middle as she has an okay story background and so far doesn't really feel forced to check a box. So far im thinking she will end up being an okay incest character as the dev seems to be doing a decent job with her character so far.
What I like about how it's setup are things like how close her and MC are compared to other characters. When she returns she asks for a hug, says she missed him, etc. There's the pictures of her and MC on the fridge from when they were young. It feels real-ish enough, to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want to date Ann & Vanessa at the same time
And then ask them to each bring a guy home

That way I can watch them both being pleasured
And I get twice the number of kisses & cuddles once the dudes leave
That would be a really awesome evening

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Emily is really beautiful
I would totally ask her to cuck me

Or maybe she would be up for some sharing?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Emily is really beautiful
I would totally ask her to cuck me

Or maybe she would be up for some sharing?
Looking at Emily's face I think would be hot if she took part in a Bukkake then had sex with her when she has a face full of cum. Knowing you Joshy you would go for some cummy kisses as well.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes