• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Have you guys ever noticed most best friends in these games are fucking awful
But not Joe he is a cool dude at least on the paths I play
I think he is such an awesome dude I would even share Ann with him
When you think about it, Joey is the one that helps MC break out of his shell. Otherwise, he'd just be sitting in his room playing video games.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When you think about it, Joey is the one that helps MC break out of his shell. Otherwise, he'd just be sitting in his room playing video games.
Yeah Joe is awesome
He is easily my favourite best friend in any game on here
And I have played a lot of games

Also he & Vanessa introduced me to my future wife
So you know he's a cool dude

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sorry but I'm just going to have to disagree with you guys, Joe isn't awful like some friends in these games. However, he's still only good for one thing, delivering Vanessa (our future girl) to us, who in turn introduced us to Ann.

After Vanessa is mine, idgaf what becomes of Joe, he could be written out of the story and I wouldn't even bat an eye. :ROFLMAO:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah Joe is awesome
He is easily my favourite best friend in any game on here
And I have played a lot of games

Also he & Vanessa introduced me to my future wife
So you know he's a cool dude
I love you, Joshy. Really.
If i was still engaged and still in my 20, I would let you fuck my girlfriend, if you want :LOL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry but I'm just going to have to disagree with you guys, Joe isn't awful like some friends in these games. However, he's still only good for one thing, delivering Vanessa (our future girl) to us, who in turn introduced us to Ann.

After Vanessa is mine, idgaf what becomes of Joe, he could be written out of the story and I wouldn't even bat an eye. :ROFLMAO:
I think Joe is fine, definitely than a lot of other "male friends" in games; in quotes because they often aren't really friends.

Though, he does come across as a wet noodle, compare him to say Derek in BaDIK. Joe has your back, he talks to you warmly, but there's not much pizazz, he's just kinda there. Derek on the other hand definitely has his own personality, and love him or hate him comes across as vibrant and full of life.

Reactions: SlapE

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think Joe is fine, definitely than a lot of other "male friends" in games; in quotes because they often aren't really friends.

Though, he does come across as a wet noodle, compare him to say Derek in BaDIK. Joe has your back, he talks to you warmly, but there's not much pizazz, he's just kinda there. Derek on the other hand definitely has his own personality, and love him or hate him comes across as vibrant and full of life.
I think Ian from pale carnations got them both beat, he's got edwins back always but he also has his own shit going on independent of the protagonist unlike the aforementioned duo.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think Ian from pale carnations got them both beat, he's got edwins back always but he also has his own shit going on independent of the protagonist unlike the aforementioned duo.
I'd probably agree, tho imo badik is hamstrung by Derek not having any visible relationships of his own in game, only implied or discussed.

College Kings often gets mocked for its derivative style, I think it has one of the best writing styles for the male friends/nemesises. Imre and Ryan are both believable and have unique styles.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still like Joe more than the others
Like I said guys he introduced me to my future wife
Not many other best friends do that

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yea I encouraged joe to break up with vanessa too. But that's mostly cuz shes a slut. I'd be willing to hook him up with jenny once I get in her panties
I didn't encourage them to break up because she's a slut
I don't actually think she is one anyway

I told Joe to beak up
Because I don't think they are right for each other

I think Vanessa needs a guy who is as open minded as her
But Joe is kind of vanilla at the moment

I mean Joe didn't even like her flirting with other guys
But I would enjoy it a lot
Heck, I would tell her to invite the dudes back to our place.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didn't encourage them to break up because she's a slut
I don't actually think she is one anyway

I told Joe to beak up
Because I don't think they are right for each other

I think Vanessa needs a guy who is as open minded as her
But Joe is kind of vanilla at the moment

I mean Joe didn't even like her flirting with other guys
But I would enjoy it a lot
Heck, I would tell her to invite the dudes back to our place.
It's funny how we both came to the same conclusion for the exact opposite reasons. Tell Joe that she sucked Chris's dick and he basically goes oh well, "what a slut lololol".
I think he only really cares if she cheats on him with the MC. He gets real mad if MC admits to blackmailing her for a blowjob, or if he cucks Joe during the threesome. Otherwise he kinda just rolls with it so long as it's out of sight. I think he realizes that he's a terrible match for her and that the MC is a way better one for her and that's the real reason why he's so insecure about him stealing her away and not any other guy.
Either way whether you're taking a cuck path with her or not MC manages to do what Joe never could. She cheats on Joe all the time but never cheats on MC without his explicit permission, not even using her dildo on herself without asking. On the other hand if MC goes for the cuck path then they don't hide anything from each other, MC explicitly allows it and she'll even make a show of it for him where as with Joe she'd try and hide it.

MC is a better match for her in every way, he keeps her loyal if he wants which Joe never could and they managed to have fun with it together if she's not loyal which she never did for Joe.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's funny how we both came to the same conclusion for the exact opposite reasons. Tell Joe that she sucked Chris's dick and he basically goes oh well, "what a slut lololol".
I think he only really cares if she cheats on him with the MC. He gets real mad if MC admits to blackmailing her for a blowjob, or if he cucks Joe during the threesome. Otherwise he kinda just rolls with it so long as it's out of sight. I think he realizes that he's a terrible match for her and that the MC is a way better one for her and that's the real reason why he's so insecure about him stealing her away and not any other guy.
Either way whether you're taking a cuck path with her or not MC manages to do what Joe never could. She cheats on Joe all the time but never cheats on MC without his explicit permission, not even using her dildo on herself without asking. On the other hand if MC goes for the cuck path then they don't hide anything from each other, MC explicitly allows it and she'll even make a show of it for him where as with Joe she'd try and hide it.

MC is a better match for her in every way, he keeps her loyal if he wants which Joe never could and they managed to have fun with it together if she's not loyal which she never did for Joe.
You put it into words better than I could

You are right Vanessa & the mc would make a good couple
Deep down I think she really likes him

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As much as I find the Ann sharing scenes to be really hot (It's my biggest kink after all)

If she told me next update that she doesn't want to do anything like that ever again
I would respect her wishes
Nothing matters to me more than Ann being happy

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes