• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy, it was 600 games a few months back, there's no way you've played 300 games since then, unless you're skipping past all the dialogue and only watching the sex scenes. :ROFLMAO:
I said 600?
My renpy folder has over 900 folders
Maybe some are duplicates.

yeah and chris flirts with ann in bar not library
If you tell Ann not to change and let Chris get her number
You can find them talking in the library.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I said 600?

Damn Joshy, I don't even have that many VN's lol, I did play though a lot games but mostly where normal games and MMO, but VN i probably have maybe played only something between 50 and 150, but I only kept the good ones, the bad ones i just deleted again.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I said 600?

Damn Joshy, I don't even have that many VN's lol, I did play though a lot games but mostly where normal games and MMO, but VN i probably have maybe played only something between 50 and 150, but I only kept the good ones, the bad ones i just deleted again.
I have recently done a clean-up and still have 448 folders.

• Wow
Reactions: HuhRedy and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I said 600?

Tbh I have found most of these games to be utter trash
I only continue to play about thirty games.

This game rates in my top five it's one of the best games on here.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well Joshy, looks like you might get some fun out of Ann's college days. Just look what happens when she happens to forget her webcam on after chatting with us on-line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I need to play that route again
I normally only play the corruption path

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok now I have had time to calm down
Because I thought my head would explode from excitement after seeing that preview.
I have some thoughts.

Ann looks stunning as always
But I am hesitant to play that path again because I prefer to be with Ann when she is having fun
But on this path, I assume we won't get to physically be with her much while she is at college.
Still Chris is her boyfriend, so I have no right to feel jealous that he gets some sexy time with her.
Anyway, if she does let me watch through a webcam that would be really hot.

Also, what she is wearing looks really sexy.
I can't wait for this next update it's going to be fucking awesome.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Ok now I have had time to calm down
Because I thought my head would explode from excitement after seeing that preview.
I have some thoughts.

Ann looks stunning as always
But I am hesitant to play that path again because I prefer to be with Ann when she is having fun
But on this path, I assume we won't get to physically be with her much while she is at college.
Still Chris is her boyfriend, so I have no right to feel jealous that he gets some sexy time with her.
Anyway, if she does let me watch through a webcam that would be really hot.

Also, what she is wearing looks really sexy.
I can't wait for this next update it's going to be fucking awesome.
So that was a preview from when you let chris ask her number and keep her on the good path? It would been much more fun if there were other guys instead, I don't know why Chris would screw his bartender job for a few days to go to college to have some fun with her. After all her college isn't by the door.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So that was a preview from when you let chris ask her number and keep her on the good path? It would been much more fun if there were other guys instead, I don't know why Chris would screw his bartender job for a few days to go to college to have some fun with her. After all her college isn't by the door.
My guy, in my younger years, I used to drive 1.5 hours away to get some tail on my days off. Wouldn't be much of a problem for Chris to do the same.

Reactions: chuck69 and Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And who wouldn't drive hours to see Ann?
I would crawl out of hell to be with my baby

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes