Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3202003
Chris disagrees. Chris thinks Chris does not have a cocky grin. Chris thinks Chris has a beautiful, friendly, smile.

Jokes aside... yeah, he looks like a cocky, arrogant, prick. But, if you're on friendly terms, his dialogue is nice throughout.
I swear the whole bully/antagonist mentality is ingrained in avn culture. Just today I'm browsing a pose pack in Daz full of MMF stuff, and one of the males will always have the expression morphs set for "flirting" and "angry" while the other guy will have "shock"/"surprised" and "frown" dialed up.

Long Story Short, I don't blame ttrick much for his appearance, as long as the dialogue is sound.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I swear the whole bully/antagonist mentality is ingrained in avn culture. Just today I'm browsing a pose pack in Daz full of MMF stuff, and one of the males will always have the expression morphs set for "flirting" and "angry" while the other guy will have "shock"/"surprised" and "frown" dialed up.

Long Story Short, I don't blame ttrick much for his appearance, as long as the dialogue is sound.
Here are some legitimate reasons to not like Chris:

You're on your first date with a girl and he has the balls to ask you if he can get her number
You barely know the guy and he's immediately trying to you to share your girls with him, while offering you some brain-dead, anal-only, 6.

I think some folks would have a much different view of Chris if there was a bit more friendship building with him.

Reactions: chuck69

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

You're on your first date with a girl and he has the balls to ask you if he can get her number
You barely know the guy and he's immediately trying to you to share your girls with him, while offering you some brain-dead, anal-only, 6.

I think some folks would have a much different view of Chris if there was a bit more friendship building with him.
I do agree with that, the first move is in a real douchy way, and you have no rapport prior. (Though to be fair, doesn't answering "she's my girlfriend" cut this option off? That puts him in a slightly better light, most guys with the cahones and douchedom to ask a girl out in front of a guy wouldnt even bother asking).

And lol@ the girl sitting down the bar. "Let's make a deal, I'll trade you some apples for your oranges." You realize the apples are near-rotten and barely edible.

He could easily make 3-4 renders and create a whole new scene where you meet Joey at the bar first instead of your house, and he shows you pics of Vanessa on phone etc - during this Chris overhears you and gregariously introduces himself.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69 and Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I do agree with that, the first move is in a real douchy way, and you have no rapport prior. (Though to be fair, doesn't answering "she's my girlfriend" cut this option off? That puts him in a slightly better light, most guys with the cahones and douchedom to ask a girl out in front of a guy wouldnt even bother asking).
lol I think most decent guys wouldn't bother asking someone if they can hit on the girl their with. That's just strange. I don't remember that option, tbh. I'd have to play again. These days, I've played the game so many times that I have to speed-run the beginning, so not really paying attention.

And lol@ the girl sitting down the bar. "Let's make a deal, I'll trade you some apples for your oranges." You realize the apples are near-rotten and barely edible.
Yeah, Merry. She's a real treat...
merry.png

Honestly, I don't mind her body. Pretty average, but in a good way. But what you said is spot on... if I'm giving you models like Emily, Alex, Jenny... I'm gonna need a fair trade, pal.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

right!? and on 1 path he has the balls to be like "hey, i gave you that 6, when do i get to fuck your girl" later on. lol
he also hits on vanessa that way too. slides in to kiss ann unless told to fuck off when you see it coming. lol
or, "hey, i know youre trying to leave, but mind waiting for me to get a bj while i drink my coffee?" lmfao....f u chris!
well done character, i just think hes a dbag. i like him best on the ann hate path. lol

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Honestly, I don't mind her body. Pretty average, but in a good way. But what you said is spot on... if I'm giving you models like Emily, Alex, Jenny... I'm gonna need a fair trade, pal.
It's a massive complement to ttrick to imagine placing ANY one of those characters inside a different game world, and immediately they'd stand out and be well received.

You put Emily inside Badik, I guarantee a muh waifu army forms to defend her from the evil quinn. You put Alex inside Chasing Sunsets, I'm sure a portion of the playerbase would be all too willing to chuck jaye aside for awhile to have fun with Alex.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
right!? and on 1 path he has the balls to be like "hey, i gave you that 6, when do i get to fuck your girl" later on. lol
he also hits on vanessa that way too. slides in to kiss ann unless told to fuck off when you see it coming. lol
or, "hey, i know youre trying to leave, but mind waiting for me to get a bj while i drink my coffee?" lmfao....f u chris!
well done character, i just think hes a dbag. i like him best on the ann hate path. lol
yeah, I guess it's just the way he is written. TTrick has told me that Chris was never intended to be a villain or anything.

Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

tbh, i thought he was written and animated as a prick on purpose. so im not blaming him either. well done if he was meant to be an ass lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's a massive complement to ttrick to imagine placing ANY one of those characters inside a different game world, and immediately they'd stand out and be well received.

You put Emily inside Badik, I guarantee a muh waifu army forms to defend her from the evil quinn. You put Alex inside Chasing Sunsets, I'm sure a portion of the playerbase would be all too willing to chuck jaye aside for awhile to have fun with Alex.
I haven't played BaDIK since 2021 I think... and never played Chasing Sunsets... but I agree. TTrick has some beautiful girls. Even the side girls he makes... like Amber and Angela... *chefskiss*

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Chris is ok but I don't know why he thinks I want to meet some of the women he knows
I'm with Ann for goodness sake
I'm not going to sleep with some random chick

I have no need to when I have my sweetheart waiting at home.

Also happy holidays everyone

And TTrick thank you for creating a wonderful game.
It's one of my favourite visual novels ever.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
tbh, i thought he was written and animated as a prick on purpose. so im not blaming him either. well done if he was meant to be an ass lol
I could definitely see this though, and despite GOOML mentioning ttrick claiming he didn't intend it, the more I think about past scenes with him I've my strong doubts he was designed as '100% amicable'.

Picture Joe/joey in your imagination. Don't look at game screens or renders, just picture him. What's his default facial expression?

To me it's kinda non-descript, eyes normal, looking at you, brows normal, cheeks neutral. (To those familiar with Daz it looks exactly like the default G8M with almost no morphs applied)

Now picture Chris in your imagination the same way. What's his default facial expression?

It's eyes narrowed, brows slightly low-to-high, kinda a resting smirk or sneer but without the uneven mouth smile, usually has normal mouth.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i just want a picture of all the ladies wearing santa hats and only santa hats
My fantasy is sort of similar.
I want Emily, Vanessa, Alex & Ann to be only wearing Santa hats
While Chris is giving them the fucking of a lifetime
And I'm sitting in a chair close to the bed & jacking off.

Talk about a sexy Christmas present.

• Wow
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I could definitely see this though, and despite GOOML mentioning ttrick claiming he didn't intend it, the more I think about past scenes with him I've my strong doubts he was designed as '100% amicable'.
Not 100%, but also not the big bad antagonist that some people make him out to be.
It's eyes narrowed, brows slightly low-to-high, kinda a resting smirk or sneer but without the uneven mouth smile, usually has normal mouth.
Now where have I seen this post before...? :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not 100%, but also not the big bad antagonist that some people make him out to be.

Now where have I seen this post before...? :HideThePain:
Yeah, Chris seems cool, but he drinks coffee.
That shit is disgusting.

Still, I won't judge him too harshly for that.
As long as he fucks & creams Ann good for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haha I'm here saying coffee is disgusting and yet I want to eat a creampie out of Ann.
I think some people would rather have coffee.
Well, have you tried creampie-flavored coffee? Ann could sit right over your cup and let it drip out.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes