Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey! My criticism is diverse this time! (that and ive been spending too much time in daz) Last time was on couple's duet lol.

And yes - I was thinking about that while I wrote that; if Chris were black, visually him and Darrell would come across in a similar way (facial expression-wise). Of course that's where the comparison ends, because dialogue-wise Chris is a mostly standup guy, whereas darrell is a paper-thin walking bbc-cuck-trope.
I think I just came across the real-life person that Darrell's model is based off of...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Oh! what's his name! I recognize him from a movie but right now my old brain is completely blanking.

-edit; OFC! it's d-bo from Friday.
Oh! what's his name! I recognize him from a movie but right now my old brain is completely blanking.

-edit; OFC! it's d-bo from Friday.
I think he was the prisoner in The Dark Knight. The one who throws the detonator our the window.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I have been talking about the differences between stuff like cucking & sharing in another thread
How would you guys describe the situation between Ann & the MC
Because to me it's definitely sharing & not cuckolding.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alpha cuck?
That sounds badarse so I'll accept that title.

On a serious note guys
I think what Ann & the mc are doing is something I like to call romantic sharing
Which is something I find really rare on here.

That particular scene showed me how much they love each other imo

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nope, definitely a cucky move.
Hmm I see why you think so, but I don't think that's really true. I tried all the different options/variations in that scene on my sharing save. The MC is the one who told her to come over and initiated it. Also, the MC has been the more dominant one in their relationship, and cuckolds aren't dominant. If she would have come over to him, and spit the cum into his mouth, or was the one who initiated it and told him to open up, then I'd agree with you.

It's definitely an out there kink, in my opinion at least, but I wouldn't call it cucky though, the MC just has a fetish that most are likely grossed out by, which is fair enough.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm I see why you think so, but I don't think that's really true. I tried all the different options/variations in that scene on my sharing save. The MC is the one who told her to come over and initiated it. Also, the MC has been the more dominant one in their relationship, and cuckolds aren't dominant. If she would have come over to him, and spit the cum into his mouth, or was the one who initiated it and told him to open up, then I'd agree with you.

It's definitely an out there kink, in my opinion at least, but I wouldn't call it cucky though, the MC just has a fetish that most are likely grossed out by, which is fair enough.
I think Lab was mostly just joking and saying I'm a cuck lol
For some strange reason he thinks I like cuck stuff
I don't know why.

Anway It's good to see you here SlapE
I respect your opinion a lot
So I like getting your thoughts on stuff like this

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If we're talking about sexual roleplaying (not actually getting cheated on) then the difference is probably humiliation and/or being a sub versus good ol swinging. So two different fetishes/lifestyles with entirely different motivations behind them. Except maybe the part where your wife/gf is desired by other men, thus making them more desirable to you etc etc. That's the common thread.

And yeah it is sharing in your case because you're happy about not only sharing Ann but sucking other guyses cum out of her hole. Whatever that makes you or those other guys who'd participate in this activity in relation to each other, it's not humiliation or bdsm. In fact it's almost noble, in a sense. Utterly filthy and depraved and noble.
Bro I love your response I agree with you completely
I think Ann & the mc are a loving couple who are exploring their sexual desires together

And I find that to be really sweet

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes