• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Joshy92 don't know if this be something you into for sure but I think you might like it. I thought of this earlier about Ann. What if she was a Librarian and to check out a book the guys has to creampie her. That way when she is done working for the day and we get to spend time with her we could taste a creampie whenever we wanted.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy92 don't know if this be something you into for sure but I think you might like it. I thought of this earlier about Ann. What if she was a Librarian and to check out a book the guys has to creampie her. That way when she is done working for the day and we get to spend time with her we could taste a creampie whenever we wanted.
Bro that is a sexy idea
I would get to eat so many ceampies.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
do we now if there will be a path were mc is more like a nerd and only commit to anna?? and anna keeps her nerdy thing but will get corrupted from vanessa or in her college drom with the quarterback or some evil cheerleader mean bitch???

I dont enjoy the mc corrupts his own girlfriend as much or mc beaing a slut :(

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, time for me to step in and give the only objectively correct list. ;)

1. Alex
2. Emily
3. Ann
4. Vanessa
5. Jenny

Jenny is hotter than both Ann and Vanessa, but there's like next to no content with her, and her personality so far hasn't been her strong suit in my opinion. Perhaps this will change later on, it's yet to be seen. Emily despite also having little content, is better in both the looks and personality department than the ones below her. Alex, who we will finally get to be with soon, is simply the best and well it's just a fact... so I guess deal with it.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm only kidding by the way, this is just my opinion, and all of the ladies in the game so far have their strengths and are for the most part lovely. Well Vanessa is rough around the edges, but deep down there's more than just a nympho bimbo-ish slut. I can fix her!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, time for me to step in and give the only objectively correct list. ;)

1. Alex
2. Emily
3. Ann
4. Vanessa
5. Jenny

Jenny is hotter than both Ann and Vanessa, but there's like next to no content with her, and her personality so far hasn't been her strong suit in my opinion. Perhaps this will change later on, it's yet to be seen. Emily despite also having little content, is better in both the looks and personality department than the ones below her. Alex, who we will finally get to be with soon, is simply the best and well it's just a fact... so I guess deal with it.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm only kidding by the way, this is just my opinion, and all of the ladies in the game so far have their strengths and are for the most part lovely. Well Vanessa is rough around the edges, but deep down there's more than just a nympho bimbo-ish slut. I can fix her!
Alex best girl?

Bro, she hasn't even given me cummy kisses.
So, Ann already has her beat.

Also, I think cummy kisses will remain a special treat only Ann gives us.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes