Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Now where have I seen this post before...? :HideThePain:
Hey! My criticism is diverse this time! (that and ive been spending too much time in daz) Last time was on couple's duet lol.

And yes - I was thinking about that while I wrote that; if Chris were black, visually him and Darrell would come across in a similar way (facial expression-wise). Of course that's where the comparison ends, because dialogue-wise Chris is a mostly standup guy, whereas darrell is a paper-thin walking bbc-cuck-trope.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey! My criticism is diverse this time! (that and ive been spending too much time in daz) Last time was on couple's duet lol.

And yes - I was thinking about that while I wrote that; if Chris were black, visually him and Darrell would come across in a similar way (facial expression-wise). Of course that's where the comparison ends, because dialogue-wise Chris is a mostly standup guy, whereas darrell is a paper-thin walking bbc-cuck-trope.
It's probably a good thing Chris isn't black because otherwise everyone would know I'm not the biological dad of Ann's baby
When I tell Chris to knock her up.

Although even if he was black, we would just say we got a sperm donour or something.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I could definitely see this though, and despite GOOML mentioning ttrick claiming he didn't intend it, the more I think about past scenes with him I've my strong doubts he was designed as '100% amicable'.

Picture Joe/joey in your imagination. Don't look at game screens or renders, just picture him. What's his default facial expression?

To me it's kinda non-descript, eyes normal, looking at you, brows normal, cheeks neutral. (To those familiar with Daz it looks exactly like the default G8M with almost no morphs applied)

Now picture Chris in your imagination the same way. What's his default facial expression?

It's eyes narrowed, brows slightly low-to-high, kinda a resting smirk or sneer but without the uneven mouth smile, usually has normal mouth.
tbh, my thoughts on chris were that he is that "used car sales man" that words things in a way that he can play innocent if confronted, but his actions are that of a snakey dbag. "hey, im just here to help ann with acting" and 5 minutes later is staring you down during a bj, total shit eating grin on his (very punchable) face. lmao

when you read literature of any kind, you want it to engauge thought and emotion, good and bad. here i was thinking that chris was written this way on purpose, and my hat was off to ttrick because i thought the balance of, "its your fault, but hes kinda fucking with you" was done really well. so finding out none of that was intentional is like opening up an xmas presant and finding socks. im still greatful, but cant help but wonder if this is a trick, and youre just playing with my emotions:cry:.......:LOL:

meh....ive been wrong before, and my opinions on the character dont make the game any less fun. your breakdown of the expressions was well done btw. cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
My fantasy is sort of similar.
I want Emily, Vanessa, Alex & Ann to be only wearing Santa hats
While Chris is giving them the fucking of a lifetime
And I'm sitting in a chair close to the bed & jacking off.

Talk about a sexy Christmas present.
which version, cuz chris on the ann hate path cant even seem to please her, let alone the rest. and ill cut a motherfucker if he goes near emily. lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
tbh, my thoughts on chris were that he is that "used car sales man" that words things in a way that he can play innocent if confronted, but his actions are that of a snakey dbag. "hey, im just here to help ann with acting" and 5 minutes later is staring you down during a bj, total shit eating grin on his (very punchable) face. lmao

when you read literature of any kind, you want it to engauge thought and emotion, good and bad. here i was thinking that chris was written this way on purpose, and my hat was off to ttrick because i thought the balance of, "its your fault, but hes kinda fucking with you" was done really well. so finding out none of that was intentional is like opening up an xmas presant and finding socks. im still greatful, but cant help but wonder if this is a trick, and youre just playing with my emotions:cry:.......:LOL:

meh....ive been wrong before, and my opinions on the character dont make the game any less fun. your breakdown of the expressions was well done btw. cheers!
"Snakey dbag used car salesman" is a great way to put his appearance.

Perhaps a little higher class though since he knows how to clean up appearance to blend in, so like "snakey dbag insurance salesman".

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE and chuck69

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have about twenty AVN wishlisted on steam that come out next year
But this is by far the one I'm most looking forward to.

My steam collection will include one of the most awesome & romantic threesomes I have ever seen
It's going to be epic guys.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been giving it quite some thought lately, and TBH I don't believe Chris is the most suitable father for Joshy's children.
I'm very fond of Joshy, and I definitely think he can find way better genetic material for his offspring :confused:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I've been giving it quite some thought lately, and TBH I don't believe Chris is the most suitable father for Joshy's children.
I'm very fond of Joshy, and I definitely think he can find way better genetic material for his offspring :confused:
Maybe Joe could be a good mother and breeder?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Maybe Joe could be a good mother and breeder?
Fat Joe definitely had a nice set of milkers and could have been a suitable candidate.
The current Joe, well, not anymore :rolleyes:
What about the hobo?
I don't know... First we'd need to find out why he's a hobo.
Was he born into a disfunctional family? Did he have a normal family but then started using drugs or something?
Did he have really bad luck with his business or did he make some ridiculously reckless investments and lost everything?
I wouldn't want your kids to have a genetical proneness to addictions or some other crap like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fat Joe definitely had a nice set of milkers and could have been a suitable candidate.
The current Joe, well, not anymore :rolleyes:

I don't know... First we'd need to find out why he's a hobo.
Was he born into a disfunctional family? Did he have a normal family but then started using drugs or something?
Did he have really bad luck with his business or did he make some ridiculously reckless investments and lost everything?
I wouldn't want your kids to have a genetical proneness to addictions or some other crap like that.
Maybe I could do try-outs to determine who can impregnate Ann?
The tests will push participants to the limit both physically & mentally.

I will make sure Ann only gets the seed of someone who is worthy.
Of course the dude would have to realise he only gets to inseminate Ann
He doesn't get to stay with her and raise the baby that's my job.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes