• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I want Ann to have sex with Chris & let him cum inside her.
Then when he is done, I want her to quickly put her panties on before anything leaks out.
And quickly come back home to me.

And while we are having sex, I want Ann to shove her dirty panties in my mouth.
Bro, sorry to say, but I think you are a cuck.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
so..... on the hate path where the mc tells ann "sorry, but.... hard pass", we are given very clear indication that chris is a lame fuck. however, on the sharing path. you know, the one where chris gets to stare at the mc while getting bj's. ann thinks chris is a stud. do the math

im not going to say hes 100% gay, or that anns just a beard, but i cant be the only 1 thinking its not a good idea to turn your back on him during a 3some either.

#StayInYourLane!
#WeAreSwingingButNotThatWayChris!
#IwouldntBeThinkingOfThisIfWeHadMoreEmily!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
And as we all know... constantly whining about it makes the update come out faster, right?
i dont play many of these games( most are written in a way i just cant get into) but the few i play tend to have status updates. does ttrick do that? and i know this update was delayed for good reason. but typically, how long are ttricks update cycles?
not a complaint, just curious.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i dont play many of these games( most are written in a way i just cant get into) but the few i play tend to have status updates. does ttrick do that? and i know this update was delayed for good reason. but typically, how long are ttricks update cycles?
not a complaint, just curious.
He doesn't really do status updates other than posting previews. It varies based on how busy his IRL job gets, but here's from a post I made a while back:

The first release after the engine update was Dec 2021 (v0.7a2). Then, Jan 2022 (0.7b). 0.7 Final was released end of Jan 2022, which was bug fixes and some changes to wrap up that version. v0.8a1 was released Jun 2022, which was Ann's love route. 0.8.2a was released Feb 2023 which included new content, as well.
We had 0.8.3 in March 2023. Then we had 0.8b which was released sometime in June 2023.

With 0.9, he's not breaking it up into multiple releases. He's just going to do the whole thing in one go.

Well, don't we have some sort of guess, as Steam says Q1, unless Steam is getting same version that is here?
It's not confirmed yet, but I think he might just put 0.9 onto Steam. And the Q1 mentioned on Steam is just an estimate. He had to put an estimate as part of the Steam application, from what I remember.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He doesn't really do status updates other than posting previews. It varies based on how busy his IRL job gets, but here's from a post I made a while back:

We had 0.8.3 in March 2023. Then we had 0.8b which was released sometime in June 2023.

With 0.9, he's not breaking it up into multiple releases. He's just going to do the whole thing in one go.

It's not confirmed yet, but I think he might just put 0.9 onto Steam. And the Q1 mentioned on Steam is just an estimate. He had to put an estimate as part of the Steam application, from what I remember.
Bro I'm so excited it's coming to steam.
I plan on restarting the whole game when it does.

I'm going to have saves for multiple routes too
But not for the Ann hate path I'm too sensitive for that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't even know there was a Ann hate path what do you have to do to trigger that one. I'm kinda of curious what that path is even like now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Bro I'm so excited it's coming to steam.
I plan on restarting the whole game when it does.

I'm going to have saves for multiple routes too
But not for the Ann hate path I'm too sensitive for that.
lol I don't really play these types of games on Steam but I'm happy for TTrick for finally getting it setup, (which I helped out a bit, too).

As for Ann Hate path... it's not a very popular path, same as Joe Rival. I wouldn't doubt that when TTrick discussed recently about merging some paths to make life a little easier for him, he was referring to those two. But we'll see...

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't even know there was a Ann hate path what do you have to do to trigger that one. I'm kinda of curious what that path is even like now.
If I remember correctly
You have to basically ignore her.

It has been a while since I did the beginning of the game though
So my memory is fuzzy.

Reactions: Demnor

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think you just have to be a heartless monster and reject Ann

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes