• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol I don't really play these types of games on Steam but I'm happy for TTrick for finally getting it setup, (which I helped out a bit, too).

As for Ann Hate path... it's not a very popular path, same as Joe Rival. I wouldn't doubt that when TTrick discussed recently about merging some paths to make life a little easier for him, he was referring to those two. But we'll see...
I'm the opposite I have about thirty games from here on steam
If an AVN I like comes out on steam I buy it straight away.

It's cool you helped him set it up bro I knew I was right when I said you are a cool dude.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
and from what I've seen... we're definitely getting more Emily in 0.9 :BootyTime:
Well then I can't wait as I love me some more Emily content don't get me wrong I love Ann but I feel Emily and Alex are lacking on the character development side of things maybe Emily slighty more than Alex. That and well if I judge on looks I have a hard time picking who is hotter Emily or Alex.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm the opposite I have about thirty games from here on steam
If an AVN I like comes out on steam I buy it straight away.
I just don't see a benefit (for me) of playing on Steam. I guess if I just wanted to buy a game that's finished for a one-time price, that would make sense. But most games I play are still in development... so I just support on Patreon or SS.

It's cool you helped him set it up bro I knew I was right when I said you are a cool dude.
We consider each other friends and chat on a regular basis. So it was just something I was happy to lend a hand with. As you might hear from other devs, getting everything right on your Steam application can be a tedious and nerve racking process (because if they decide to ban you, you're done). So I was basically looking over what he was submitting and helping him make sure everything looked good and accurate.

Reactions: Demnor

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well then I can't wait as I love me some more Emily content don't get me wrong I love Ann but I feel Emily and Alex are lacking on the character development side of things maybe Emily slighty more than Alex. That and well if I judge on looks I have a hard time picking who is hotter Emily or Alex.
You, my friend.... have good taste. (y)

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
tbh, i like them all, but i think i can help you.
"chuck throws a pair of glasses to dessolos"
its emily! :LOL:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
My favorite girl is Ann but ngl Emily and Alex are the hottest, good news that we going to have more Emily content.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just don't see a benefit (for me) of playing on Steam. I guess if I just wanted to buy a game that's finished for a one-time price, that would make sense. But most games I play are still in development... so I just support on Patreon or SS.

We consider each other friends and chat on a regular basis. So it was just something I was happy to lend a hand with. As you might hear from other devs, getting everything right on your Steam application can be a tedious and nerve racking process (because if they decide to ban you, you're done). So I was basically looking over what he was submitting and helping him make sure everything looked good and accurate.
I can't really afford to support devs on patreon every month.
So I buy the games on steam even if it doesn't really help the dev.

Also have you heard about all these Devs getting their patreon accounts suspended recently?
It's happend to a few I follow.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeap, not everyone can do that, but the fact that you support where you can means a lot to all of them, I'm sure.

Also have you heard about all these Devs getting their patreon accounts suspended recently?
Yeah, I've been tracking a few and just learned of another this morning that was under review. It tends to target devs of NTR games by upset virgins who don't like that content. It's very sad and pathetic that anyone would devote any amount of time to bringing a dev down like that.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

i have not heard, whats up?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not to go to much off topic but is there a thread with the list of who have been hit curious to see if any of the games I follow got hit

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I was reading sometin but nobody say which games, can you guys tell me? Just being curious lol

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea, the Lisa developer had to remove scenes from his game partially due to Patreon coming down on him. People are going around reporting games recently.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know a whole lot about it guys.
Just that devs with ntr or incest are getting their pages reported.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys Lab didn't like my post about Ann's dirty panties.
I Don't think he would want Ann to do that.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes