• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's why I support on Subscribe Star when I can (including TTrick). Patreon is just not a stable platform for most kinks.
I mean it's pretty much exclusively incest and underage, no? I don't mean to trivialize the free speech issue, but unless I had the wrong impression those two encompass almost all the compaints/cases.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I mean it's pretty much exclusively incest and underage, no? I don't mean to trivialize the free speech issue, but unless I had the wrong impression those two encompass almost all the compaints/cases.
You can add bestiality to that list and I am not sure what else. Thing is that many devs have been banned lately (from Patreon), not sure always why.

Another example is what some of us who follow a dev, might have noticed they are no longer allowed to post NSFW images with their posts to followers (the locked posts to paying patreons can still include NSFW images) no matter what the theme (be it a pair of breasts and nothing else), so Patreon is getting stricter and stricter.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You can add bestiality to that list and I am not sure what else. Thing is that many devs have been banned lately (from Patreon), not sure always why.

Another example is what some of us who follow a dev, might have noticed they are no longer allowed to post NSFW images with their posts to followers (the locked posts to paying patreons can still include NSFW images) no matter what the theme (be it a pair of breasts and nothing else), so Patreon is getting stricter and stricter.
Sexual violence, rape, non-consensual...pretty much all the flavors of sexual assault, as well.

Reactions: Demnor

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

They get banned becasue the Feminists and Wokists are rabidly hysterical at the lack of hard dick in thier pussies or other holes and one of the symptoms of thier hive mind virus is to ban as much as they can and fast as they can.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Again I see the issue but tbh it's mighty hard to be sympathetic when those are all things I personally avoid out of taste. :ROFLMAO:
yeah but the problem is where do they set the limit? I'm sure they will soon ban games for having blackmail, free use and mind control, things like that, because anyway the worst games with that type of content (you know which ones I'm referring to) are already in ss. So they end up harming creators who are not even that crude in their content. But whatever

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Again I see the issue but tbh it's mighty hard to be sympathetic when those are all things I personally avoid out of taste. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure what you're implying... :WutFace:I was just adding to the list of things they are going after creators for.

Also, it seems there is a change.org petition out with several devs listed. They're trying to get everyone cancelled.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Geez this sucks
A lot of devs might end up quitting if patreon bans them.
I hope they don't try to go after LSS

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not sure what you're implying... :WutFace:I was just adding to the list of things they are going after creators for.

Also, it seems there is a change.org petition out with several devs listed. They're trying to get everyone cancelled.
Not implying anything other thanwhat I said literally - while I recognize the principle at hand, all those things, incest, beastiality, loli, sexual violence, rape, I wouldn't miss those things at all. It's a lot easier to be sympathetic towards a cause if it affects things one cares about.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes