Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I took my definition from the book Pull Out: Men, Modern Life, and Mutiny. But looking at that chapter again, the author indicates this is a subset of the red pill movement. How do you define the red pill movement? I’m not personally familiar with it.
The red pill started with a concept to dispel preconceived standards about dating. Now is a juggernaut buzzword that cant be really understood.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The red pill started with a concept to dispel preconceived standards about dating. Now is a juggernaut buzzword that cant be really understood.
Much in the same way that incel was originally coined as a sympathetic term by a woman who was trying to develop support structures for involuntarily celibate people. Language evolves and nowadays red pill is usually just slang for saying I hate women in wannabe woke vernacular.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Much in the same way that incel was originally coined as a sympathetic term by a woman who was trying to develop support structures for involuntarily celibate people. Language evolves and nowadays red pill is usually just slang for saying I hate women in wannabe woke vernacular.
Maybe but as I said red pill is not a good pick up girls strategy this is why the best term is pua or some game as dating like war anything goes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys think we'll get a scene where we can bang Ann after Chris cums in her?
Or is that too hardcore?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Do you guys think we'll get a scene where we can bang Ann after Chris cums in her?
Or is that too hardcore?
You kinky Aussie, my desire is to gaslight Ann to stop takin birth control and let other men impregnate her and then starting a onlyfools account preggo to maximum hardon.
Chris could be the father and your Mc is goaded by Ann how your swimmers can't compete with his.
And yes you can raise as your own.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You kinky Aussie, my desire is to gaslight Ann to stop takin birth control and let other men impregnate her and then starting a onlyfools account preggo to maximum hardon.
Chris could be the father and your Mc is goaded by Ann how your swimmers can't compete with his.
And yes you can raise as your own.
That sounds awesome dude. I'll be a great dad.
I don't like the gaslighting part though perhaps we could just ask nicely?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I need that man to post just 1 comment in Desert Stalker thread, imagine the reactions.
The biggest one yet.
My successor, i cant compete on his level.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I need that man to post just 1 comment in Desert Stalker thread, imagine the reactions.
The biggest one yet.
My successor, i cant compete on his level.
Haha
I have seen the thread, but I don't think I would like that game.
It has a lot of tags I don't usually enjoy.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Haha
I have seen the thread, but I don't think I would like that game.
It has a lot of tags I don't usually enjoy.
Other than graphical violence, rape, deranged cannibals, urination and many other fucked up shit and yet people over there pretend to be saints. It has swinging tho.

Listen, imma be real with you.
I need you to go over there and say something about cummy kisses and hand holding with Zahra or Shani maybe while Igor or Omar is doing the job.

I beg you to go do it lmao
My respect for you would go +1000
Trust me its good to have, i would consider you as my equal

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh shit I don't wanted to "troll" you but I can't resist right now,
I know and you were drawn by Annes inocence into this harem game like Moth to the light :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
My favourite tag is romance.

And my least favourite tag is harem
So, I usually ignore games with that tag.
Now I understand why you love that others sleep your girls, you just don't have the alpha stamina to pleasure many girls, even one is to much for you?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I understand why you love that others sleep your girls, you just don't have the alpha stamina to pleasure many girls, even one is to much for you?
Haha maybe.

I just prefer games like this where I can be with one girl.
I'm a very monogamous guy.

Reactions: SuzukiPK

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Other than graphical violence, rape, deranged cannibals, urination and many other fucked up shit and yet people over there pretend to be saints. It has swinging tho.

Listen, imma be real with you.
I need you to go over there and say something about cummy kisses and hand holding with Zahra or Shani maybe while Igor or Omar is doing the job.

I beg you to go do it lmao
My respect for you would go +1000
Trust me its good to have, i would consider you as my equal
Lol so much this, extra points if it's with Omar because in their minds (and quite possibly the writers) Omar exists only as a sad sack to be cheated on in the future. And yes, Zahra or Shani because they're the 'chosen protected ones' vs Ain who he throws out to anyone.
Juggling multiple girls is much less an issue of physical stamina than emotional stamina..... and no, I don't have it. Had a few times with 2, it's a complete headache.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes