• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Of course, I wouldn't say a hard no to a throuple with Ann & Vanessa.
As long as she left Joe.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
?
I think this game is a very good game and I especially like the ui mechanics. My favorite character is the girl with the long hair and the scene where she falls in love with me.

It's a very good game. :)
No, no.
Alex best girl, period.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Shhh.
Like i said, Alex best girl.
We need more Alex scenes.
Only 2 scenes, compared to vanessa with +50
What a sluuut.
Uhh wut? I'm one of the biggest Alex fans here, I don't think we're translating well or on the same wavelength.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
because in their minds (and quite possibly the writers) Omar exists only as a sad sack to be cheated on in the future.
giphy (10).gif

This is exactly my thoughts, although for me I take it even a step further. I also hope that Zaton publicly humiliates him with it, and afterwards kicks him in the balls. Once Rabiah is with the MC once again, of course we'll have to go to his stall in the marketplace with her every once in while, to remind him what a sad pathetic fuck he is and that Rabiah was never really his.

Sounds reasonable right? :)

Of course Nadia will be with us as well!

Haha maybe.

I just prefer games like this where I can be with one girl.
I'm a very monogamous guy.
That's okay Joshy, more for me. You can have Ann that's Fine, but I'm taking all the rest and yes that includes Vanessa. :devilish:

That also includes Emily GetOutOfMyLab heh

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3245005

This is exactly my thoughts, although for me I take it even a step further. I also hope that Zaton publicly humiliates him with it, and afterwards kicks him in the balls. Once Rabiah is with the MC once again, of course we'll have to go to his stall in the marketplace with her every once in while, to remind him what a sad pathetic fuck he is and that Rabiah was never really his.

Sounds reasonable right? :)

Of course Nadia will be with us as well!

That's okay Joshy, more for me. You can have Ann that's Fine, but I'm taking all the rest and yes that includes Vanessa. :devilish:

That also includes Emily GetOutOfMyLab heh
Could you handle Vanessa bro?
I think she needs an alpha male like me.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something I'm looking forward to seeing is how TTrick handles Ann cheating. If she does of course.
I don't think it's going to be typical NTR where the girl falls in love with a big dick.
And I don't think she would do it to purposefully hurt the mc.

The possibilities for what could happen intrigues me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Something I'm looking forward to seeing is how TTrick handles Ann cheating. If she does of course.
I don't think it's going to be typical NTR where the girl falls in love with a big dick.
And I don't think she would do it to purposefully hurt the mc.

The possibilities for what could happen intrigues me.
Hmm... well, the only guys in LSS that don't have a big dick are Mario and that nerd in the library (the one whose cock retracted into his turtle neck). And I don't think they are candidates for Ann.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm... well, the only guys in LSS that don't have a big dick are Mario and that nerd in the library (the one whose cock retracted into his turtle neck). And I don't think they are candidates for Ann.
Haha poor Mario.

And talking about cheating, I think if the mc cheats on Ann that could have repercussions later on.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"if the MC cheats on Ann..."

bro, are we even playing the same game? :KEK:
Hey bro on my save I haven't done anything with any girl except Ann
Unless I'm forgetting some things of course. Which wouldn't surprise me I have a shit memory.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey bro on my save I haven't done anything with any girl except Ann
Unless I'm forgetting some things of course. Which wouldn't surprise me I have a shit memory.
nah, you have full agency as far as I can remember... but in that case, you're doing it wrong! :HideThePain:

oh wait... except for the Alex kiss... which is unavoidable... but Ann helped set that up, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
nah, you have full agency as far as I can remember... but in that case, you're doing it wrong! :HideThePain:
I have a crap memory when it comes to these games.
Alot of the time I only remember scenes I really like.

But don't worry dude as soon as Ann gives me the green light to fuck Alex I totally will.
Then when she tells me I can bang Vanessa I'll be a very happy man.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes