• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.0%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hmmm this convo makes me think I need to play the sharing path in a different way next time cause I thought she only goes to college on the love path but from this convo im thinking now it's related to if you tell Ann to change or not.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
hmmm this convo makes me think I need to play the sharing path in a different way next time cause I thought she only goes to college on the love path but from this convo im thinking now it's related to if you tell Ann to change or not.
Yeah I always thought in order to share Ann we have to be on her corruption path.
But if we can also do it on her love path I might make that my main save when i restart the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I always thought in order to share Ann we have to be on her corruption path.
But if we can also do it on her love path I might make that my main save when i restart the game.
There's not much right now on this path, but you see hints of it when you see Chris with Ann at the library. And then on your date with her on the Ferris wheel, the conversation about Chris comes up that he's more than a friend.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's not much right now on this path, but you see hints of it when you see Chris with Ann at the library. And then on your date with her on the Ferris wheel, the conversation about Chris comes up that he's more than a friend.
I remember that library scene it was really awesome.
The sexual tension was great.
I just didn't know if that storyline would continue or not.

I do really like the thought of sharing Ann without her acting like she does on the corruption path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie normally i'm not super into the incest relationships in these games but Emily is too hot I don't care id swap cummy kissed with her and Ann and Alex and Joshy92 can watch. But ill be nice and leave him Vanessa to play with while he watches if he wants.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not gonna lie normally i'm not super into the incest relationships in these games but Emily is too hot I don't care id swap cummy kissed with her and Ann and Alex and Joshy92 can watch. But ill be nice and leave him Vanessa to play with while he watches if he wants.
Well... by default she's your roommate. She doesn't have to be your sister.

• Haha
Reactions: sullilepu

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I have been thinking about Vanessa more than Ann lately.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well... by default she's your roommate. She doesn't have to be your sister.
yeah but not a big deal for me and it clear to me that's the dev's original design for her and I don't mind playing how the dev meant for her relationship if it wasn't for patron. I'm just not into those relationships in other games as they usually feel forced or lack story. This one is alright so far in that reguard.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yeah but not a big deal for me and it clear to me that's the dev's original design for her and I don't mind playing how the dev meant for her relationship if it wasn't for patron. I'm just not into those relationships in other games as they usually feel forced or lack story. This one is alright so far in that reguard.
This one my favorite so far. Emily is so awesome and hot. Easily the best girl.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This one my favorite so far. Emily is so awesome and hot. Easily the best girl.
Honestly I was a bit undecided who my favorite girl in this game was. Then I saw that picture of her with the pierced nipples. Normally I care about character / personality over appearance but yeah she was too hot in that picture I think i decided she is my favorite after that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly I was a bit undecided who my favorite girl in this game was. Then I saw that picture of her with the pierced nipples. Normally I care about character / personality over appearance but yeah she was too hot in that picture I think i decided she is my favorite after that.
If only her pierced nipples would make it into the actual game.

Yes? I know the truth hurts...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, it is a bit difficult to make a choice for me, TTrick made very beautfull models, each on it's own way.
From, fisical apearance : Vanessa, Emily, Jenny
From character: Jenny, Alex, Emily
I forgot which one is Jenny? Is she the one that talks to much during the dates with her?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If only her pierced nipples would make it into the actual game.

Yes? I know the truth hurts...
That's okay you can have Emily I have no need of her.
Not when I have a smoking hot babe like Vanessa around.

Her & Ann might even kiss some more in the future.
I know I usually don't care for lesbian stuff but with those two I do.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes