• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Instead of being an asshole, in the time you made that post you could have just answered him.
the last info about Update was on Friday, in this active thread that would be 4 pages back (if you have the setting on 20 posts per page)
Besides how do you think that I found the following info? and why should anybody bother to go the xtra mile for someone who is to "busy" to search by himself? and to close if you are so bothered by his attitude why don't you post the corresponding Info yourself? instead of picking on other users ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3278388
Quick check-in!

Hey guys!
This post is just a quick check-in to let you know that everything is fine and going according to schedule!
The update is shaping out nicely! I believe it's going to be my best one to date (fingers crossed)
I've finished Day 1 completely and 90% of Day 2 (renders animations dialogues and coding)
I also rendered around 50% of Days 3 and 4 and wrote 2 scenes.
It's hard for me to calculate how long it will take because it's the first time I'm going to release an update this size.
I can promise you that I'm working on it nonstop.
Can't wait to share it with you already!
Cheers ,
TTrick.
7 months for two days...

HuhRedy

Sep 20, 2023
7 months for two days...
So... ?
TTrick works a regular job like mentioned multiple times and works on this as a Hobby / on their Freetime.
This game is not their main income, so yea we don't expect lots of updates but every time one comes out it's always exciting.
And the updates make us happy for months.. and there's plenty of other games to fill the gap of waiting for the next update to come.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So... ?
TTrick works a regular job like mentioned multiple times and works on this as a Hobby / on their Freetime.
This game is not their main income, so yea we don't expect lots of updates but every time one comes out it's always exciting.
And the updates make us happy for months.. and there's plenty of other games to fill the gap of waiting for the next update to come.
Yeap, and there were even a couple times where he paused payments for subscribers because he wasn't able to work on the game due to real life obligations. But, putting that aside, 0.8 was 2 days, iirc, but he released multiple times throughout 0.8. This time he's releasing 0.9 all at once, and it looks like he's doing days 1, 2, 3 and 4. Anyway, it'll be done when it's done.

eskadet

May 9, 2017
So... ?
This is true but the least TTrick could do is pause payments when he doesn't post

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
TTrick says he'll know you thought the update was good if you end up bringing back your LSS signature. :HideThePain:
I wish I could have three sigs because I would love to have Ann up there.
But there simply isn't enough room I even had to ditch my Maya sig.
And I love her as much as Ann.

And I have one less spot now because a nice guy I talked to made me a special one saying I simp the best.
I would feel bad about removing that one.
But I might in the future.

I do wish more people would try the game.
It's one of my favourite games on here.
And I feel like its underappreciated.

If I could only play five of these games for the rest of my life this is one I would play.

Reactions: suckedinto
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes