Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
GetOutOfMyLab you seemed to be involved in the game so i figured i'll try asking you.

does it matter if you blackmail vanessa or not? cause it seems more like she's playing a game with the mc since joey already knows. Is there more to the route if you don't confront her about chris? like do you get more relationship points with her?

also do you have to interact with the instagram pages [giving likes and commenting],or can you safely ignore it and it doesn't affect the game in any way.

thx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab you seemed to be involved in the game so i figured i'll try asking you.

does it matter if you blackmail vanessa or not? cause it seems more like she's playing a game with the mc since joey already knows. Is there more to the route if you don't confront her about chris? like do you get more relationship points with her?

also do you have to interact with the instagram pages [giving likes and commenting],or can you safely ignore it and it doesn't affect the game in any way.

thx
IMO, Vanessa is definitely playing with MC, but Joey doesn't know about it. 'Blackmailing' only changes a couple minor things, but if you tell Joey that you did it, it puts you on his rival path where some things play out differently.

Instagram only has a couple Easter eggs. If you respond to Alex's tanning bed post with any of the following:

"i love you", "i love u", "i luv u", "i luv you", "love u", "love you", "luv u", "luv you"

or

"sexy", "hot"

you'll get a text message from her with some photos. The "i love you" response gives different dialogue than the "sexy/hot" responses later in the game.

Also, if you like more than 20 of her posts, you get another Easter egg.

TTrick wants to do something more interactive with Insta and has even asked for ideas on his discord. But this is it for now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's only used a couple times so far, but will be used more often in new versions.
It's going to be interesting see how that affects different scenes in the future.

Sometimes I don't know if I should play with it enabled or not.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At the moment my playthroughs do have it turned off
I wonder does that anal scene with Chris happen with in control turned on?
If you're referring to the photo Ann sends you if you don't with her to Chris', then that is with control off. If you're referring to the anal sex scene at Chris' place, that's based on a couple things, either control off or you told Chris the details about the anal plug.

For the love of god i hope he's never implementing a 'her perspective' thing.

I know this isn't what you were talking about, just something that's often related.
lol I don't think he would.

• Love
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you're referring to the photo Ann sends you if you don't with her to Chris', then that is with control off. If you're referring to the anal sex scene at Chris' place, that's based on a couple things, either control off or you told Chris the details about the anal plug.

lol I don't think he would.
Yeah I was meaning the anal scene at his place not the photo.
I don't have that particular fantasy but good on my boy Chris for getting the ball rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
IMO, Vanessa is definitely playing with MC, but Joey doesn't know about it. 'Blackmailing' only changes a couple minor things, but if you tell Joey that you did it, it puts you on his rival path where some things play out differently.

Instagram only has a couple Easter eggs. If you respond to Alex's tanning bed post with any of the following:

"i love you", "i love u", "i luv u", "i luv you", "love u", "love you", "luv u", "luv you"

or

"sexy", "hot"

you'll get a text message from her with some photos. The "i love you" response gives different dialogue than the "sexy/hot" responses later in the game.

Also, if you like more than 20 of her posts, you get another Easter egg.

TTrick wants to do something more interactive with Insta and has even asked for ideas on his discord. But this is it for now.
I also noticed you get to webcam with Ann to get her to strip, something I've never been able to do in the game.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, can't corrupt her. That's the 'love' route where she goes off to college.
Oh so that happens later in the game? I also tried telling Ann I didn't like her, so she ends up dating Chris. You don't get to do anything with her except watch her in the car with Chris. She becomes cold to you, doesn't do any model shoot or involve you in her acting route/cinema night.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh so that happens later in the game? I also tried telling Ann I didn't like her, so she ends up dating Chris. You don't get to do anything with her except watch her in the car with Chris. She becomes cold to you, doesn't do any model shoot or involve you in her acting route/cinema night.
Yeah, it's like one of the last scenes in 0.8.

Her hate route she basically tries to make MC jealous, but it's kinda meh. A good route if you don't give a fuck about Ann.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes