• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How could you say that bro?
Ann is the second hottest girl in AVN history.

I want to do lewd things to her.
Things like holding her hand and kissing her cheek.

And other various things.
Bruh, there are side characters in LSS that are hotter than Ann... let alone AVN history.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I really like the idea of Ann being an uncontrollable cheat because she's exposed to temptation after being such a goody two shoes.

MC punishing her with situations of extreme sexual depravity involving strangers, (basketball guys featured, homeless guy etc).

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sure there are hotter girls than Ann, but the game creator has really struck gold with Ann's character, looks and body.
She's such a cute corruptible little babe.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like the idea of Ann being an uncontrollable cheat because she's exposed to temptation after being such a goody two shoes.

MC punishing her with situations of extreme sexual depravity involving strangers, (basketball guys featured, homeless guy etc).
My biggest fantasy is to be married to both Ann & Vanessa.
And have some dude get them pregnant so I can be a dad.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I dumped Ann in one version and she just ended up with Chris, and being resentful to the MC. I think it would have more fun to voyeur and blackmail her into cheating on Chris with the MC.
But that's just my demented opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My biggest fantasy is to be married to both Ann & Vanessa.
And have some dude get them pregnant so I can be a dad.
Hahahaha my fantasy is the basketball dudes invite her to a party, they all take turns on her and then send the MC night time text updates. MC is clueless where to find her, he contacts Chris for help, who finds her dumped by a bus stop, Chris has some fun with her and then he drops her at the MCs house, smothered in cum. MC puts her in his bed, and wakes up in the morning stuck her to sticky body.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The appeal with Ann is that she is an innocent girl being corrupted, like fucking the waitress you always wanted to fuck.
I get why people like her. She's the one that's being corrupted. If it were anyone else in her role in the game, they'd probably like them more, too.

I actually fucked the waitress, so... :WeSmart:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I get why people like her. She's the one that's being corrupted. If it were anyone else in her role in the game, they'd probably like them more, too.

I think the fact she's such a cute faced bookworm but has a perfect little body in outfits. She has those little slutty tits she can flash at strangers and put back instantly. Something women with bigger boobs can never do.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Let's not count out Vanessa though.
She is a beautiful woman and I love her personality.
Sometimes I wish I could romance her.
who is the first?
The girl from my first signature.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Yea, I like how Vanessa is a free spirit.
Haven't ever managed to watch her actually have sex with Mario the fighter guy at his place.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yea, I like how Vanessa is a free spirit.
Haven't ever managed to watch her actually have sex with Mario the fighter guy at his place.
I did and it was awesome.
And she knows I like to watch.
So hopefully she'll let me do that again in the future.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think the fact she's such a cute faced bookworm but has a perfect little body in outfits. She has those little slutty tits she can flash at strangers and put back instantly. Something women with bigger boobs can never do.
I love smaller boobs... but for whatever reason, I really don't like Ann's. Something about them just doesn't seem right.

I rag on Ann a lot... but she's what brought me into this game, too. I just want to make that clear. I just think there are better characters.

I know a couple real-life Vanessa's. They are outgoing, very attractive, and fun. And by fun, I mean:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I love smaller boobs... but for whatever reason, I really don't like Ann's. Something about them just doesn't seem right.

I rag on Ann a lot... but she's what brought me into this game, too. I just want to make that clear. I just think there are better characters.

I know a couple real-life Vanessa's. They are outgoing, very attractive, and fun. And by fun, I mean:

:LOL: (y)

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Any of you lot have a top 5 game list so far?
Anything like this or female corruptible protag?
There seems to be so many games but only a few worthy of trying out.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes