• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Did you not see my scientific fact Bro?
Unless a girl calls me a cuck, I can't be one.
If Ann tells you to be her cuck, who could argue with that?
Especially if she's o.k with you having incest with your hot sister.
And she's happy to share you with her friend.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know we joke but I don't think you could say any scenes in this are cuckolding.

More like sharing or swinging when Ann lets us bang Alex.
Even if I would rather cuddle her and watch some other guy plow her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I know we joke but I don't think you could say any scenes in this are cuckolding.

Falsch!

1) The ending threesome if and when MC basically monopolizes Vanessa feels very cuckish. 2) The Chris threesome CAN be cuckish, depending on how you direct it, or more threesomeish.

Speaking of, I've been meaning to ask Joshy, is it true a cucking a day keeps the doctor away? :unsure:

apl.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Falsch!

1) The ending threesome if and when MC basically monopolizes Vanessa feels very cuckish. 2) The Chris threesome CAN be cuckish, depending on how you direct it, or more threesomeish.
Hmm I don't consider that scene with Vanessa to be cuckolding because Joe isn't the mc.

And that Ann scene? all I see there is two people who are exploring their relationship and who are in love.
That said I would love for Ann to cuck me in our bed.
While I hold her hand of course.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
As of now, the ex only shows up with NTR enabled and if you specifically invite him using her phone.

Emily, Alex, and Jenny content happens regardless. Ann and Vanessa are the only ones with routes. However, there maybe some differences in content based on which route you're on. For example, if you're on Vanessa's route and tell Joey you got a bj from her, setting him as your rival, you'll get the scene with him and Ann, see him on a date with Jenny, and see him talking up Emily outside after going out together.
So is the Joey rival path a route where Joey wins all the girls [sounds like it] or is he an actual rival where you sort of battle him for the girls, and if you have better relationships with them you win instead?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But MC is totally cuckolding Joe...

What you might be thinking is that it's not NTR because it's not the MC, which I would agree with.
I actually didn't go in that direction on my save Joe is my buddy. But yeah, you're right it's cucking.
Either way though bro it's the kind of cucking I don't get excited about.

Now if I was watching some dude pleasure Ann & Vanessa while I watched.
Wel that's right up my alley.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So is the Joey rival path a route where Joey wins all the girls [sounds like it] or is he an actual rival where you sort of battle him for the girls, and if you have better relationships with them you win instead?
I think that was the intention, but not sure how it will play out anymore. It's one of the least popular routes right along with Ann's Hate route.

Reactions: MangoTree

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think that was the intention, but not sure how it will play out anymore. It's one of the least popular routes right along with Ann's Hate route.
The Ann hate route sounds weird.
I haven't played it does she even really hate the mc in it?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's a weird name for the route... it's mostly her trying to make MC jealous, but it's not really developed enough so has little effect.

I just wish there was a "Remove Bobblehead from story" route so I could focus on real women like Emily, Alex, and Jenny.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, but it's less of a "warm, angry hate" and more of a "cold, you see little of her hate". It alludes a bunch to how much shes fucking and sucking Chris.

I just wish there was a "Remove Bobblehead from story" route so I could focus on real women like Emily, Alex, and Jenny.
:KEK::KEK:

if it didnt take more time that I wanted to respond, my first thought to this message was getting ann's assets in daz, supersizing head propogation by 600%, and make a render of her walking down a city block with pedestrians getting knocked over left and right.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a weird name for the route... it's mostly her trying to make MC jealous, but it's not really developed enough so has little effect.

She would most likely make me jealous.

Especially if she was teasing about being with other dudes.
Not getting to watch is like a nightmare for me.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

im going to let you in on a secret joshy. if when confronted by vanessa about ann and chris's relationship, tell her youre ok with them dating. then at the amusement park, tell ann to break it off with him. you may find the result interesting. but idk what, if anything ttrick will do with it going forward.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
im going to let you in on a secret joshy. if when confronted by vanessa about ann and chris's relationship, tell her youre ok with them dating. then at the amusement park, tell ann to break it off with him. you may find the result interesting. but idk what, if anything ttrick will do with it going forward.
I'll keep that in mind.

It will be hard to tell Ann not to see Chris, but I will try to pick that option.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I played the Ann hate route and cucked joe route. Ann just ignores your calls and when you do see her, it's briefly to establish she's Chris's slut. There's no photoshoot or acting content if you tell her you don't like her.

Going behind Joe's back to shag his girlfriend still ends up with him trying to resolve the situation and get you back as his friend. If you're with Ann, it will mean him shagging her as she's blindfolded. Ann is supposed to think it's the MC with her. But she even admits she knows it's Joe and does it thinking the MC wanted her to.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

He was talking about you though Joshy, not the MC. :D

You yourself have admitted you like when a girl dominates you (and you're not a fan of the opposite), which means your more submissive, and you like to watch more than you like to participate from what I've seen on here. These things combined definitely put you into the cuck category of the swinging world, that said, there's nothing wrong with that.

;)

The MC on the other hand, in general isn't really a cuck, he can come off more as a cuck to an extent, depending on your choices. Though in general, especially on Ann's corruption path, the MC is definitely more on the dominant side.

• Yay, new update!
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes