Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

yellowteeth

Aug 17, 2023
And even that game has been in development for 6 years, and dcp delivers like 1 or 2 updates per year, right?

people can't expect aaa pace in these games
dude, you can literally remake this game in 6 months... whatever, i'm not here to judge. :coffee:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
dude, you can literally remake this game in 6 months... whatever, i'm not here to judge. :coffee:
then go ahead and do it with the same quality. I get it's been in development for a long time but not all devs are full time. But if there is actual communication I cant call that milking in any shape or form , from what I can tell there is some communication.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Reactions: pentupfury1020

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
then go ahead and do it with the same quality. I get it's been in development for a long time but not all devs are full time. But if there is actual communication I cant call that milking in any shape or form , from what I can tell there is some communication.
Lots of users don't use Discord and now-a-days a lot of it goes on there since so many dev's have gotten ran out of F95, and a lot don't like to post on Patreon constantly so they do it through Discord. Some are very and I do mean VERY active with communication in Discord.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Some people prefer to eat a lot even if it's shit rather than eat few but good stuff.
I aint a poopoo eater so dev can take a year if they want (like many others) and deliver good stuff (like very few)

Reactions: Joshy92

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
p16.png

Hey guys!

Really short post here. I wanted to give you a quick progress update because in the last dev update, I said it might take me up to a week, and that week is now done.

I have two scenes left. One of them is 80% done. The other one needs some work (it's mostly about switching two characters and rendering it). At first, I was thinking about disabling it for the alpha, but then I decided it would just be lame.
I don't want to spoil anything, so after the release, I could share with your which scene I'm talking about, and you'd see it was worth waiting for me to finish it.

I also need to do the usual stuff like putting all the animations + setting up the gallery and scene gallery (those two usually don't take me more than a few hours so I don't lose sleep over it) and of course an end-to-end playthrough testing (did one path playthrough and it looked great!).

I'm quite hesitant to try and give a new deadline because I'm afraid of disappointment. I also started posting daily updates on Discord so you could get a sense of how much I'm progressing.

Trust me, I want to release the update more than anyone else.

Hopefully really, really, really soon.

Cheers ,TTrick.

9:24 PM]TTrick: Daily update:
I have two more scenes left, but I would consider them as 1.25 (lol) because one of them is almost done, just a few more dialogues and putting some renders in the right places.

The other one is just switching two characters and rendering it. It's quite a lot of work, but the good thing is that I can do it while working on my day job, I can switch and render while I work.
I made really nice progress today. I wrote two scenes that I kept delaying because I needed to be "in the right mood" to write them. I like how they turned out.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 3411404

Hey guys!

Really short post here. I wanted to give you a quick progress update because in the last dev update, I said it might take me up to a week, and that week is now done.

I have two scenes left. One of them is 80% done. The other one needs some work (it's mostly about switching two characters and rendering it). At first, I was thinking about disabling it for the alpha, but then I decided it would just be lame.
I don't want to spoil anything, so after the release, I could share with your which scene I'm talking about, and you'd see it was worth waiting for me to finish it.

I also need to do the usual stuff like putting all the animations + setting up the gallery and scene gallery (those two usually don't take me more than a few hours so I don't lose sleep over it) and of course an end-to-end playthrough testing (did one path playthrough and it looked great!).

I'm quite hesitant to try and give a new deadline because I'm afraid of disappointment. I also started posting daily updates on Discord so you could get a sense of how much I'm progressing.

Cheers ,TTrick.
Don't be afraid of disappointing us, you already did that.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
cmon dude real life is hectic, and the dev does this part-time, he is trying to do both simultaneously which is very hard, this dev produces quality content and he is honest about what he can provide, he is not like others who promise a lot and disappear with no contact, this game should take the time if he wants to produce more, and he has said he will provide a big update with lots of scenes, just the next release has more content so wonder how much the first release will have, sure this is pirate site and people are allowed to complain but have the patients as many devs leave the site as they release their content for free and still people will communicate in the hopes of getting more supporters, maybe if this game produces more money he may shift his job and make it full time then I'm sure he can produce more.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Rule 1.

Artists/creators must have their own vision to be inspired enough to create something most people will never compensate them for.

Rule 2.

Artists/creators can attempt to satisfy consumers, but chasing "what people want" gives us a million identical films, tv shows, somgs and books.

Rule 3.

The writer decides how a story develops. Because everything we enjoy is based on the vision and skills of the artists.
cmon dude real life is hectic, and the dev does this part-time, he is trying to do both simultaneously which is very hard, this dev produces quality content and he is honest about what he can provide, he is not like others who promise a lot and disappear with no contact, this game should take the time if he wants to produce more, and he has said he will provide a big update with lots of scenes, just the next release has more content so wonder how much the first release will have, sure this is pirate site and people are allowed to complain but have the patients as many devs leave the site as they release their content for free and still people will communicate in the hopes of getting more supporters, maybe if this game produces more money he may shift his job and make it full time then I'm sure he can produce more.

Is it the lack of BBC penetration?

Reactions: Demnor

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Rule 1.

Artists/creators must have their own vision to be inspired enough to create something most people will never compensate them for.
And yet, curiously, in this realm anyway, creation tends to cease once the compensation dries up :LOL:

Completely agree with #2 and #3.

There's already enough bnwo games on f95 for 3 lifetimes.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

yellowteeth

Aug 17, 2023
View attachment 3411404

Hey guys!

Cheers ,TTrick.
After 6 YEARS of development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait. :HideThePain:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
True. No matter how much I like this game, we've got to be objective and fair...We're getting only one or two updates per year since some time now. This will end like AWAM and all the similar games = there won't be a conclusion. Some s##t will happen and it will get abandoned at some point. We just have to enjoy what we have and move on. This is a game after all and it will never ever surpass The Real Deal IRL.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this game is one of the best on this site the only problem whether you like it or not its the long time between updates , i mean imagine if this game have update every 2/3/4 month with decent content for every path , it will be v1.8 at least by now

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
this game is one of the best on this site the only problem whether you like it or not its the long time between updates , i mean imagine if this game have update every 2/3/4 month with decent content for every path , it will be v1.8 at least by now
just let him cook:WeSmart:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did you guys see that render of the mc holding Ann's hand?
That is something he should be doing all the time.

Well, that and lots of cuddles.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
True. No matter how much I like this game, we've got to be objective and fair...We're getting only one or two updates per year since some time now. This will end like AWAM and all the similar games = there won't be a conclusion. Some s##t will happen and it will get abandoned at some point. We just have to enjoy what we have and move on. This is a game after all and it will never ever surpass The Real Deal IRL.
I agree with you, but you know good thing takes time

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes