• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if in the future there could be partner swapping scenes with Joe & Vanessa?
For example, I stay with Vanessa for the night and Joe stays with Ann.

Normally I don't like partner swapping that's not in the same room.
But it could be sexy here.

Reactions: Demnor

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if in the future there could be partner swapping scenes with Joe & Vanessa?

I prefer the idea of having both Vanessa and Ann in my bed, while Joe stands out in the rain looking through the window jerking off.

If it was you though Joshy, I would at least let you come into the room to watch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and armond

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020

I've been dying for Joe to go through with his crush on Ann! How many times are we gonna get almost there only for him to fail completely? I kinda feel like the dev's specifically trolling us with the Joe and Ann stuff.

I prefer the idea of having both Vanessa and Ann in my bed, while Joe stands out in the rain looking through the window jerking off.
At this point, I'll gladly go stand in the rain and let Joe have Vanessa and Ann in my bed, if only to give him better odds of actually scoring with that big-headed little tease. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Morsin and Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've been dying for Joe to go through with his crush on Ann! How many times are we gonna get almost there only for him to fail completely? I kinda feel like the dev's specifically trolling us with the Joe and Ann stuff.

At this point, I'll gladly go stand in the rain and let Joe have Vanessa and Ann in my bed, if only to give him better odds of actually scoring with that big-headed little tease. ;)
Meh, don't care to see that at all personally.

I know people in this thread favor Joe, and I admit he's one of the less intrusive and annoying friends when it comes to AVN's. However, that doesn't really win him any favors with me, I am still cucking him, though I will be nice enough to let him watch, and I'll even help him find a new girlfriend that I have no interest in. That's the bare minimum I'm willing to do for him. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know at least one scene I can't jack off too.
It's the one where Vanessa gives that old guy a bj while he has a collar on her.

I could never treat her like that. But I do want to hold her hand.
And cuddle up In bed with her.

Imagine coming home to Vanessa after a hard day's work. It would make it all worth it.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes