Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry for the question, but...wasn't the update supposed to come out a few days ago or something?
In his last post, TTrick said about a week, but he needs a little bit more time to wrap some things up.
He did not just say about a week.
He said
I'm usually wary of setting deadlines because I'm not doing this full-time and don't have a fixed schedule for working on the game. With that being said, I'll try to wrap it up before March, but to be a bit more realistic, it might take a week more or less.
Thanks for your patience. I'm optimistic and hope you are too!
Which read to me, that he is optimistic about before March, but it might take around one week.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
He did not just say about a week.
He said

Which read to me, that he is optimistic about before March, but it might take around one week.
I was reading his post from the supporters area in discord. Either way, it's not done yet, but is near completion.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Dude! It's been almost 6 I repeat SIX YEARS! I don't know about you but this looks like a scam to me...
dev who has a minimum salary on patreon and an irl job has to work at the pace of an aaa developer otherwise he is a dirty scammer:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: HuhRedy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
dev who has a minimum salary on patreon and an irl job has to work at the pace of an aaa developer otherwise he is a dirty scammer:mad:
People have this delusion that every dev is DPC and has a team and 10 computers working on the game.

it's just a simple visual novel game. it's impossible this game to take 6 years. in my humble opinion...
It's one person working on it in their spare time, and the game is pretty long with some re-do's as well, and a good story and highly rated unlike many upon many games on this stie.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
People have this delusion that every dev is DPC and has a team and 10 computers working on the game.
And even that game has been in development for 6 years, and dcp delivers like 1 or 2 updates per year, right?

people can't expect aaa pace in these games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And even that game has been in development for 6 years, and dcp delivers like 1 or 2 updates per year, right?

people can't expect aaa pace in these games
1 per year.....

Dogorti, and SonsOfLiberty ; Don't waste gunpowder on chimangos (little bird) / No gasten pólvora en chimangos.. ;)
Now that one name you just said is of a game and is truly a "scam" :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes