Votes: 833 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,001 9.1%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i tried but does not work for me(white screen). i will wait for a bug fixed upadte rather than a patch i think.
If it doesn't work now, the next one probably won't either, as it works fine for a lot of people. You have another issue.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
its not a bad update, but i do feel like this 1 was over hyped. especially the emily/alex content. hopefully the full release makes me want to buy it. its still a good game

Reactions: Justdontdie666

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Great update, my favorite scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why? Because clearly this shows ttrick's brain is exactly where mine is at, and no girl will be completely off limits to group stuff. As for what actually gets implemented in future, time will tell, but it certainly bodes well. Good lord I'll need an industrial-strength steamvac to clean my ceiling if an MC-Alex-Chris threesome ever happens (or emily for that matter!)
damnit johnny.....even vanessa looks at you sideways if you offer up emily. chris can go fuck himself. that dbag gets no emily!

Reactions: fred9320

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy, now It makes me wonder, that corruption path is right down your alley , plus Ann loves you so you still have to be nice with her. enjoy ooooh and TTrick packed your favorite kink just for you GO and Play that path bro quick.

Confirmed !
I have played that route before I just didn't know until Lab told me this update also included content for the corruption path.
And you are right it was awesome. This game keeps getting better and better.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
damnit johnny.....even vanessa looks at you sideways if you offer up emily. chris can go fuck himself. that dbag gets no emily!
Yeah but the sideways glance dialogue only makes sense in an incest context which I most definitely have off.
a bet is a bet

im sorry, but you have to go
Yah I played through the handy on bus many times... I guess it's just another permutation of bet and with/not with ann. TY for info though.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Great update, my favorite scene:

Why? Because clearly this shows ttrick's brain is exactly where mine is at, and no girl will be completely off limits to group stuff. As for what actually gets implemented in future, time will tell, but it certainly bodes well. Good lord I'll need an industrial-strength steamvac to clean my ceiling if an MC-Alex-Chris threesome ever happens (or emily for that matter!)
How did you get that option? I don't remember getting a choice like that.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes