Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That might explain why I missed it because I haven't done anything with Jenny because I'm dating Ann.
you havent missed much. the only good thing to come from it so far is obtainable without it. chris is such a used car salesman lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
you havent missed much. the only good thing to come from it so far is obtainable without it. chris is such a used car salesman lol
Good description of Chris lol
I think I might have to go back and focus on Jenny because I do want to see that offer.
I just feel like its cheating on Ann.

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
o wow didn't think this be leaked already. Guess I know what im replaying next week. Not sure if I want to drop what im playing / have planned just yet as awesome as this game is haha.

I think I might have to go back and focus on Jenny because I do want to see that offer.
Yeah that's why when I go and replay this my Jenny save gonna try as hard as I can to distance myself from Ann emotionally so it doesn't feel like im cheating on her or in much of relationship and maybe in the future she will get the idea I don't want a relationship and just be Friends with Benefits. As I think you are always stuck with Ann no matter what if im not mistaken.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
o wow didn't think this be leaked already. Guess I know what im replaying next week. Not sure if I want to drop what im playing / have planned just yet as awesome as this game is haha.

Yeah that's why when I go and replay this my Jenny save gonna try as hard as I can to distance myself from Ann emotionally so it doesn't feel like im cheating on her or in much of relationship and maybe in the future she will get the idea I don't want a relationship and just be Friends with Benefits. As I think you are always stuck with Ann no matter what if im not mistaken.
You're a stronger man than me I could never distance myself from Ann she is so sweet & kind I would marry her in a heartbeat.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
You know you played a damn good game when the one thing you fear the most is that is ends. Every damn new day in the game I thought "I want more". "I love this story and how damn hot the corruption of Ann is.
Now the world is grey for a long time again till I see the next update one day

Reactions: Sukebe_S

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Good description of Chris lol
imo, not all, but most good avn's have a character in it thats a real asshat. its always one of my favourite parts of the game when you get to beat the shit out of them. for example, all i have to say is tybalt and many of you immediately know what game, and likely think that scene was awesome. but this game has a character with what might be the most punchable face in all of avn history and......nope. but i still hold hope that it will happen at some point

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
i offered up Vanessa. since she is a whore already. Chris gets no chance with me other girls..
youre not wrong. i like all the LI's in this game, but ann and V are already tainted. so if you must, then throw 1 of them at him. however, there is a way to back out of the deal and give him nothing, so i like that option best. but I admit that the convo with V after offering her up was pretty good.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
this is the only game that could made me finish more that 1 time. i actually dont finish never with a game, almost no one, the are weirds cases, but with this one? i finished 3 or 4 times already replaying it... holy shit dude, this game is something else. when vanesa is on the screen is like my only one brain cell activates my cock and at the next second im fapping :BootyTime: :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes