Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Oh boy my weiner hasn't had such a workout since I first discovered how to google boobs on uncles computer back in a day :D

And this is just alpha, I think animations and correct scene sequence will add a lot to it all. I will definitely play fresh from start once the final version is out to get that nice buildup. What a great game with variety of paths to enjoy and kinks to indulge in!

foxy1969

Nov 15, 2022
I have a PT where I am not with Ann, and a save just before the end of the last update. However, when I click the arrow to end the day, it starts back at the beginning of the last update and when you play through to the end it give you the end of 9.0a screen. So basically there is no new content at all if you are not with Ann. Is that right or is it a bug?

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
I have a PT where I am not with Ann, and a save just before the end of the last update. However, when I click the arrow to end the day, it starts back at the beginning of the last update and when you play through to the end it give you the end of 9.0a screen. So basically there is no new content at all if you are not with Ann. Is that right or is it a bug?
Possibly a bug. Ann has a rather minor part in this update. Emily, Alex and Vanessa have much more content so, unless you completely ignored them, something should definitively happen.

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
It's horrible. Doesn't start after the last update. Okay, problems with OS are my problems. But how to run this on Linux?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Vanessa is really fun to be around.
I certainly don't agree with everything she says or does, but I still love her regardless of that.

I want to walk around with one arm around Vanessa and the other around Ann.
Imagine the jealous looks I would get from every guy we walk past.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes