Votes: 808 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was certainly jealous, but it doesn't change my opinion of her at all.

And bro did you notice how much of a beta Chris is in that scene?
He didn't even lick his cum of Ann's glasses after giving her a facial
I would have if I was there.

I think Chris is missing out on all the good stuff but it's his loss, I guess.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't know, Vanessa doesn't seem that hot to me. weird face. Same case as Chris.
shes cute unless giving a bj. huge cocks in a tiny model, it completely distorts her face. especially her nose. shes still a great character imo. but to each their own.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I guess in this update we get the first real taste of NTR, though. If you tell Ann to stop seeing Chris... he ends up stopping by her dorm and she ends up having fun with him anyway. Not the NTR that hardcore NTR fans are probably looking for... but it causes jealousy, I suppose, so fits the tag of this site.
What are the triggers for that scene? I've been on the corruption route and told her to stop seeing Chris during the amusement park date but the webcam show never happened.

Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What are the triggers for that scene? I've been on the corruption route and told her to stop seeing Chris during the amusement park date but the webcam show never happened.
It's the non-corruption route. Let Chris get her number, don't tell her to change + don't choose many corruption options, tell her to keep answering him when he texts/calls, on the Ferris wheel tell her to stop seeing him.

Edit: oh, one more thing... if you have Unexpected NTR turned off (you chose at the beginning of the game you want to be in control at all times), Ann will make Chris leave, otherwise he she will cheat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatsume Kill

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
who the hell will be the mysterious girl the mc texts to??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Yeah I been trying to figure that one out but no one I can think of makes sense to me since it cant be one of the LI as he is telling his story about them. Only person comes to mind makes zero fucken sense, I was thinking something like his daughter in the future but he doesn't look older so that makes no sense. Cant be his mother either since the mysterious girl acts younger. Only person that comes to mind to me is his a random person online that he knows and trust but someone that is only a friend. Perhaps he is talking to her cause he is having either relationship trouble or wants advise before asking one of the girls to marry him or something. That isnt a great theory either but it's all that comes to mind.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just love, love, love, love, this game.....

hmmmmm ok so may main love interest would be Emily....
But Vanessa does it for me. The possibility to "win" her over just seems irresistible for me.
Alex after the last episode....man, oh man she is supercute.
Ann is no slouch either... I mean her corrupted version is 100% in love and up for anything, and her sweet version stays sweet.
Jenny... reminds me of my wife...lol, but seriously we don't know her well enough yet.

Merry....hmmmm a weird one.

but yes, this game is masterful for me.

Reactions: zsnakesz
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes