Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 826 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Finally managed to unlock most of the scenes. Nice update, but to be fair, it's a short one. I'm no pledger and I can't complain in the end. Just thought it would be a bit longer for all the waiting since last build. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Kraiten

Jan 27, 2019
Can't really replicate it and ran it through virus total which shows as clean. You can diff it with original file and see it's literally just changing 2 false values to true. So if there's actually a virus it's in the original game files as well.
i will try to download again, it triggered right at the moment finish downloaded, so i dont know what went wrong, will update later.
Update: same thing and i have captured what trigger the alarm.
Screenshot (9).png

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
A parte da Emily é das melhores que vi por aqui

# Emily character is probably one of the best I've seen so far in these kind of games.

Vanessa is hot but too slutty to be "realistic", Alex is your typical insta airhead, Jenny is your typical "hard to get", Ann is just the ugly/nerdy pushover. Your typical teeny fuckfest then...

Emily stands out from all that "high school drama" rubbish as a grown woman that understands and plays with sexuality in a natural and mature way. Excellent. (As a bonus she's by far the hottest one too)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
i will try to download again, it triggered right at the moment finish downloaded, so i dont know what went wrong, will update later.
Update: same thing and i have captured what trigger the alarm.
View attachment 3448595
Verifica se é virus pre existente ou usa uma virtual machine

# Check if the virus was already there ( I don't think the game has such a file - check virus location ).

A piece of advice: you should have a virtual machine to test first the apps you download from the net

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is no real NTR in this game. As all the scenes of sharing the MC is enjoying it a lot. The MC has to basically go out of his way to set up girls with other guys, it is not a jealousy/girl getting stolen situation . For example Anna and Chris, MC has to go out of his way to set them up together, same thing with sister and her ex boyfriend. And when the scenes happen, the MC enjoys it alot, there is no jealousy or humiliation.

NTR tag is misleading, this is a "optional" voyeur game, not NTR.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There is no real NTR in this game. As all the scenes of sharing the MC is enjoying it a lot. The MC has to basically go out of his way to set up girls with other guys, it is not a jealousy/girl getting stolen situation . For example Anna and Chris, MC has to go out of his way to set them up together, same thing with sister and her ex boyfriend. And when the scenes happen, the MC enjoys it alot, there is no jealousy or humiliation.

Look, I think the same. but I think the tag is fine, imagine all the harems fans who would come to complain if not. many consider NTR the fact that another man talks to a girl in an AVN lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

it's just easier to Call things like Swinging , sharing , hotwife NTR while there is only 1 real definition some people consider certain things NTR while others don't, it's not the same for everyone.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019

About NTR, at the start of the game, the dev ask you if you want to be in control or not, when it comes to NTR. So if you do shit that displease a character, they might cheat behind your back whether you like it or not.

In the game, I don't like how quickly Ann became Vanessa. She went from virgin nerd who was shy showing her body to debased slut that'll suck and fuck strangers in front of you. The corruption happen wayy too fast imo.

I think it makes more sense in the Ann hate path, since she's a slut and fuck chris to make you jealous (which is equally pathetic, btw).

When it comes to Alex, she feels like a disabused girl who use Instagram as an escape, but she's clearly not happy. She doesn't have much life or friend, only followers and simp who don't know who she truly is. I wonder how it's going to play in the future. Shit that Ann disregarded when she pushed MC and axel to go on a date, is the connection they formed that is beyond sexual attraction.

Good update, but felt lacking considering that it took 8 months to release it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Look, I think the same. but I think the tag is fine, imagine all the harems fans who would come to complain if not. many consider NTR the fact that another man talks to a girl in an AVN lol
it's just easier to Call things like Swinging , sharing , hotwife NTR while there is only 1 real definition some people consider certain things NTR while others don't, it's not the same for everyone.
I guess in this update we get the first real taste of NTR, though. If you tell Ann to stop seeing Chris... he ends up stopping by her dorm and she ends up having fun with him anyway. Not the NTR that hardcore NTR fans are probably looking for... but it causes jealousy, I suppose, so fits the tag of this site.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess in this update we get the first real taste of NTR, though. If you tell Ann to stop seeing Chris... he ends up stopping by her dorm and she ends up having fun with him anyway. Not the NTR that hardcore NTR fans are probably looking for... but it causes jealousy, I suppose, so fits the tag of this site.
I was certainly jealous, but it doesn't change my opinion of her at all.

And bro did you notice how much of a beta Chris is in that scene?
He didn't even lick his cum of Ann's glasses after giving her a facial
I would have if I was there.

I think Chris is missing out on all the good stuff but it's his loss, I guess.

Reactions: suckedinto

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Been a minute since I replayed this game but from what I recall I didn't mind Vanessa being around but hated how she never got the idea if you said NO to her either

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was certainly jealous, but it doesn't change my opinion of her at all.

And bro did you notice how much of a beta Chris is in that scene?
He didn't even lick his cum of Ann's glasses after giving her a facial
I would have if I was there.

I think Chris is missing out on all the good stuff but it's his loss, I guess.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes