Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
this is the only game that could made me finish more that 1 time. i actually dont finish never with a game, almost no one, the are weirds cases, but with this one? i finished 3 or 4 times already replaying it... holy shit dude, this game is something else. when vanesa is on the screen is like my only one brain cell activates my cock and at the next second im fapping :BootyTime: :KEK:
Thanks for the info.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't even get that offer this update was it on a previous one?
I forget the exact sequence - but I remember I didnt see it on every playthrough, and every playthrough I took the Chris "deal"- so yeah, that's not the only condition..... I *think* it's one of the Vanessa-first-bar night routes, but still with Anne-corrupt, can't remember if joey rival matters or not.

As I've mentioned in the past, new players will soon find out there's like 3-4 BIG path choices (then a bunch of small ones that only affect scene variations). The BIG path choices are who you go to bar with first, whether you tell Ann to change, whether you say you like her at bar, whether you blackmail vanessa, whether you let chris give ann number..... as far as I can tell the Emily and Alex stuff is pretty much autopilot - with the exception on Ann hate route Alex wont be interested in a date.

Reactions: Joshy92

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
I really want to play this game again but damn there's too many playthrus to tackle on. All in all how many playthroughs do I need to unlock everything and what combinations are they? Like for example ann corruption vanessa love blablabla then second one is ann love and vanessa corruption. Any tip is appreciated.

Reactions: botaniq_1

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's been answered in the Ren'Py port thread, and this is also an unfinished alpha, not the full or nearly final release.
so would you say it's better to wait a few weeks to play this update didn't know this was an unfinished alpha. Sorry if it's a dumb question first time being here for an update from this dev and I don't really pay to much attention to this thread that often.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so would you say it's better to wait a few weeks to play this update didn't know this was an unfinished alpha. Sorry if it's a dumb question first time being here for an update from this dev and I don't really pay to much attention to this thread that often.
I mean it depends on how fast you play, if you are a reader and want to play different routes, it can keep you busy for quite a while, as it's already got a ton of content.

There is a compressed version, along with a hotfix as well.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Going on five years. I think I said it some times ago but this game needs a new name. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ToTeras

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, see this game in the new update but have ntr tag. Can somebody explain the ntr please (i don't personally like it). The game have really good renders but the tag is keeping me away.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hey, see this game in the new update but have ntr tag. Can somebody explain the ntr please (i don't personally like it). The game have really good renders but the tag is keeping me away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just a tag man, and don't worry, the "ntr" in this game is not heavy at all, it's not the typical Asian doujin where a foreign student fucks all your family and friends just because, and where the mc has a 3 inches cock. so you can rest assured, plus it can be disabled at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Kipling

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having said that, if one is the type to freak out at any kind of group sex regardless of context, they might wanna look elsewhere....

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Not sure is it gonna be added in future updates, but why we have only 2 girls on insta? why not add more?
I think Instagram is there to show the corruption of Alex and Ann. I don't know if it would have the same effect with other girls but who knows.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes