Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Seriously, can Ann fuck off at least for a couple of updates?
She has so many scenes and so many routes that I feel like half the development time (I'm probably exaggerating) is devoted to her while Alex, Jenny and especially Emily only get breadcrumbs. Just look at the scene gallery, for example.
And she's ugly and disgusting as fuck.
I've always joked about it here, but seriously, this is getting annoying. Send her on a holiday or something for a couple of updates, ffs.
I am with you on this...

But at least we got some nice progression with Alex and Emily. I don't want their routes rushed like Ann's and them turned into instant whores. So I was quite pleased with what we got because it felt more natural. I'd love nothing more than the next few updates dedicated to Alex, Emily, and Jenny, though.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am with you on this...

But at least we got some nice progression with Alex and Emily. I don't want their routes rushed like Ann's and them turned into instant whores. So I was quite pleased with what we got because it felt more natural. I'd love nothing more than the next few updates dedicated to Alex, Emily, and Jenny, though.
Yes, some nice progression with them, but every update takes between 6-9 months to complete.
I know Ann's cucks are the no. 1 group of fans of this game, but Jenny's, Alex's and Emily's fans combined aren't that far behind. And right now it doesn't seem fair that with Ann and Vanessa all the rest of players only get the leftovers of the leftovers.

If it was a game exclusively focused on one type of content, OK, I'd just move on to other games that were more to my liking. But this was supposed to be a game offering different types of content for different people.
It's been a long while since I've been holding on to this game not for what it has to offer to me as of now, but for what it promised to offer to people like me. I'm growing tired now.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
There are certainly some wasted opportunities with Joe here that I hope TTrick will give some attention to in the future.

I also agree that she goes from 0 to 100 on her corruption route, but TTrick does give several options to back out of things. He moved a bit from the corruption points thing in favor of just letting you choose if you want to do something or not, thus allowing you to progress without worrying about having enough points.

Honestly, I would love to be able to just punt Ann right to the fucking moon. She's one of my least liked characters now.
Please, for non English speakers, what means “put someone right to the fucking moon“ ? Tnx

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yes, some nice progression with them, but every update takes between 6-9 months to complete.
I know Ann's cucks are the no. 1 group of fans of this game, but Jenny's, Alex's and Emily's fans combined aren't that far behind. And right now it doesn't seem fair that with Ann and Vanessa all the rest of players only get the leftovers of the leftovers.

If it was a game exclusively focused on one type of content, OK, I'd just move on to other games that were more to my liking. But this was supposed to be a game offering different types of content for different people.
It's been a long while since I've been holding on to this game not for what it has to offer to me as of now, but for what it promised to offer to people like me. I'm growing tired now.
I mean she is the most popular girl in the game so I understand that she has a lot of prominence, after all she and Vanessa are the main LI. In any case, I agree with you, that's the bad thing about games with several LIs, I suppose, and in this game it's worse because some secondary LIs are hotter than the two main ones. If I were the dev I would do a better balance, an update focused on each character or something like that, it happens in some games. Always seeing the same two characters is tiring, especially if you are not a fan of one of them.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Not sure if its just my current path but does this update seem bit cuck-focused? (No shade to cuck lovers, but not for me) As someone that enjoys sharing (MC joins in, not just watch), there were 2 instances where there could have been an opportunity for that (Vanessa with Chris, Ann with the strangers at the motel), but we were forced to essentially just watch.

Just wanting to confirm that these are the right scenes? Or have I lost myself on the cuck path and need to replay the game to steer it back to another path?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I finished watching all variations of that motel scene
And it was really sweet of Ann to do that, and the way Ben treats her in that scene is awesome too.

I was especially impressed when he said I'll be here to keep you safe that's how a real man acts in that situation imo.

And my goodness she looked stunning during the whole scene.

Reactions: SlapE

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
I mean she is the most popular girl in the game so I understand that she has a lot of prominence, after all she and Vanessa are the main LI. In any case, I agree with you, that's the bad thing about games with several LIs, I suppose, and in this game it's worse because some secondary LIs are hotter than the two main ones. If I were the dev I would do a better balance, an update focused on each character or something like that, it happens in some games. Always seeing the same two characters is tiring, especially if you are not a fan of one of them.
Aesthetic considerations asides (I also find Ann proportions a bit... unnatural), the main problem of Ann is the one dimensionality of her character and how her story arc progresses. Not only a single dialogue choice basically seals her fate, but the corruption process is not affected by subsequent dialogue choices. It's like watching a movie where you can skip the scenes you don't like!

With Vanessa we're walking the opposite path. The MC is pushing her towards a "redemption arc" of sorts, but even here I'm unsure how much impact the various dialogue choices will have. At least we get a better glimpse of her motives, making her a more relatable character.

As for the others LIs, Alex is present since the beginning, so I believe TTrick has some kind of "grand plan" for her in store. If I have to take a guess, we'll be able either to break her free from her "slutty cam girl" persona she's now caught into, or push her into new lows. Jenny is just a side distraction to provide some content regardless of the path taken. As for Emily, I fear TTrick is rushing things with the latest update: she's loosing all of her inhibitions with little or no effort from the MC...

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I loved the scene in the new update where Vanessa wrapped her arms around me while she was doing her thing
I really wanted to nibble on her ear while whispering the words 'I love you' to her.
Same Case like this, Right? :unsure: Vanessa comes and Wraps her arm around you and Blowing...Isn't it Hot in the Joshy Creampie Nation? :KEK::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There are certainly some wasted opportunities with Joe here that I hope TTrick will give some attention to in the future.
To me, the only wasted opportunities with Joe, are more scenes making him watch you fuck Vanessa, or a scene telling him to take a hike so that more screen time can be spent on better things.

But hey, that's just me. :D

I know this won't be the case, so I'm just hoping that there won't be too much drama when Joe realizes that Vanessa is truly no longer his girl (not that she really was in the first place tbh), when he sees the MC and Vanessa have gotten much closer. I really don't care to see a scene with Joe whining about it the whole time, and if such a scene exists, I hope we can put him in his place at least.

:p

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To me, the only wasted opportunities with Joe, are more scenes making him watch you fuck Vanessa, or a scene telling him to take a hike so that more screen time can be spent on better things.

I know this won't be the case, so I'm just hoping that there won't be too much drama when Joe realizes that Vanessa is truly no longer his girl, when he sees the MC and Vanessa have gotten much closer. I really don't care to see a scene with Joe whining about it the whole time, and if such a scene exists, I hope we can put him in his place at least.

Have you tried cucking him during the threesome? I think there's gonna be some drama.

Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I know this won't be the case, so I'm just hoping that there won't be too much drama when Joe realizes that Vanessa is truly no longer his girl, when he sees the MC and Vanessa have gotten much closer. I really don't care to see a scene with Joe whining about it the whole time, and if such a scene exists, I hope we can put him in his place at least.

Hey SlapE did you notice I got more special kisses from Ann this update?
It was really sweet & romantic.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Indeed I did, I'm happy for you Joshy, I know for sure you loved the update. ;)
I sure did mate the game gets better each update.
Ann's corruption route was so good yet again. Did you play that route?
What did you think of it?

Anyway, one of the reasons I like the corruption route so much is because of how Ben treats Ann in it. He isn't whiny or insecure like a lot of sharing game protagonists are.

Reactions: xapican

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My take on this whole situation.

It makes the MC into someone who's unaware of his true nature. Who uses Ann as a means of satisfying other men, while believing it's some kind of punishment. When he's actually falling into the World of cuckdom.

Convinced he's using Ann, while Ann is just enjoying every moment of her sexual awakening.
The MC must have feelings for her, to be so motivated and aroused during every sharing experience.

For him, Chris represents the man he'd love to be, and Ann was clearly letting Chris play with her and sexting her from the first moment she'd given out her number.

It could have been Ann wanting Chris to teach her sexual stuff because she didn't wish to disappoint her boyfriend.
Allowing Chris to have his own fun and push this innocent sweet girl into doing things to satisfy his own needs.

This isn't the actual story narrative, but one which would have been possible.

And realistic, considering the MC had little experience with girls, and as a young boy, would have an ego he felt protective of.
A boy's ego is always going to be more important than being a good boyfriend to some girl he'd only just met.
Especially one who'd given her number to the bar owner, an older guy with his own apartment, car, money and far more sexual knowledge and experience.
Of course, the MC allows Chris to ask, but Ann didn't know that, and she still gave out her number.
She wasn't drunk and she was on a first date with a boy her own age, being approached by an older guy, who runs a bar.

Anyway, that's my take of the day. Feel free to dismiss it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I sure did mate the game gets better each update.
Ann's corruption route was so good yet again. Did you play that route?
What did you think of it?

Anyway, one of the reasons I like the corruption route so much is because of how Ben treats Ann in it. He isn't whiny or insecure like a lot of sharing game protagonists are.
I do have an Ann corruption save mate, two actually, one non-sharing and one sharing. I also loved the motel scene, but you know me, I wasn't going to sit on the sidelines, so only one of them got to join her in bed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes