Votes: 808 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Muh chievments!

So far, there is only one as he hasn't put the rest in yet. But I did see an initial list of ideas for achievements. There's quite a few.
I have a bad habit of playing games I don't even like whether it's on PlayStation or steam or whatever just to unlock achievements. but I know I'll enjoy trying to get them in this masterpiece.

Do you think there'll be one for those special kisses?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I will once the game is on steam, I just want to keep one route that I haven't seen for then.
And if the game has achievements, I'll probably have to do everything again anyway.

I'll even do the route I dread the most (Ann hate) if there are achievements for it.
Goddamit Joshy I'm trying to get you to play it not for the wholesome or completionist aspects, but for the cumkiss aspects.
At least it's not forced...
For sure and as long as there's choice.....though I'm sure this wont be the last.....once the zombies get a whiff, they'll come running (shuffling?) in numbers.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Goddamit Joshy I'm trying to get you to play it not for the wholesome or completionist aspects, but for the cumkiss aspects.

For sure and as long as there's choice.....though I'm sure this wont be the last.....once the zombies get a whiff, they'll come running (shuffling?) in numbers.
Wait a minute there are special kisses on the Ann love route without sharing?

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know... and then we'll see non-stop:

"Ann needs more BBC"

"Alex needs some BBC"

"Emily needs some BBC"

"Jenny needs some BBC"

"BBC needs some BBC"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
somehow it wont start for me. the window opens up completly white and disappears shortly after.
though i can still see the lss task in the manager.
any way to fix this.
hadnt had any problems in prior versions
You could try the hotfix in the first post.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
After this update, I'm torn between the 2 NTR routes. The car trip and motel stay with the other 2 guys was really hot. Especially choosing the 3 different sleeping arrangement variations, as well as giving them a lift the next morning. But now the other dorm room webcam route is heating up as well by giving us emotional relationship drama which could lead to a more passionate outcome for one or both parties involved. :unsure:

I thought that the Vanessa bar scene with Chris and then the bus ride home was well done and right where that route needs to be. :love:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes