• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sad that this game has one only person for developing.
It has a lot of interesting personages, another dev's team should developes a side story while TTrik goes on with his line.

Reactions: suckedinto

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
After this update, I'm torn between the 2 NTR routes. The car trip and motel stay with the other 2 guys was really hot. Especially choosing the 3 different sleeping arrangement variations, as well as giving them a lift the next morning. But now the other dorm room webcam route is heating up as well by giving us emotional relationship drama which could lead to a more passionate outcome for one or both parties involved. :unsure:

I thought that the Vanessa bar scene with Chris and then the bus ride home was well done and right where that route needs to be. :love:
Fantastic, but the motel's rough sex scene is more and more. I think Dev has a kink about this practice.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there are only 2 reason to raise another man's kid.
1. if he's dead.
2. if he's an abusive asshole and you beat him senseless every chance you get and the gf and daughter love you for it. and cheer you on. and hate him as much as you do.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nanhai

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
the game wont even open for me i tried everything. though can anyone tell me when i can have a renpy version of this game that works.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the game wont even open for me i tried everything. though can anyone tell me when i can have a renpy version of this game that works.
When? Right now @ LSS-Renpy

However do note the version is staggered as the renpy port has yet to be updated this version which just arrived here a few days ago, though I'm sure it will in the future.

Reactions: amber111

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Please update me, what game is BBS ?
Não é minha intençao fazer publicidade a esse jogo. Gosto muito deste tb.

# It was never my intention to promote that other game, much because I really enjoy this one, they have different audiences and, as some of you have mentioned, this one is still active, the other one we never know... Nevertheless just in case you want to take a look - BBS

Reactions: atrebor68

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I just don't trust that he won't try and blackmail the girls in the future.
I mean he seems ok but you can never be too careful imo.

But fear not bro if he does try anything I'll kick his butt.
Also your not the first person to think I'm weird lol
HURRY, I need you to kick his butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I suppose I’ll wait another year for a Joe x Ann scene. Sigh
I wanna see a dark side to Joey caused by the MC encouraging Vanessa to fuck other guys behind his back, whilst posing as her boyfriend from time to time. Oh and making her suck off Chris for free booze.

Reactions: suckedinto

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I suppose I’ll wait another year for a Joe x Ann scene. Sigh
I wanna see a dark side to Joey caused by the MC encouraging Vanessa to fuck other guys behind his back, whilst posing as her boyfriend from time to time. Oh and making her suck off Chris for free booze.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Joey in the continuation of 0.9 update since it was specifically the routes where he has more involvement that weren't updated in the alpha release.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes