Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm curious, but will it be possible to corrupt Emily and share her the same way we do with Ann?
As far as I'm aware, Ann is the only one with an actual corruption route. But, that doesn't mean the other girls won't have some fun, either. It's more like they are advanced beyond what Ann was for two minutes in the beginning of the game.

Also, if you do Joe rival route, there is a setup for him and Emily already.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I can't stress enough how much I love that you made it a linear choice-based VN, as opposed to a pointless sandbox/point & click thing. Really like the development of it all, hope to play the full game soon. Good luck!

Reactions: BlenderGuy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How to unlock "I'm sorry but you have to go" any hints?
You have to allow Anne dating Chris is on the NTR path when she asks you if you can go to Chris appartament, say yes and ask her to broadcast everything.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
easy way to stop Chris from stealing your women is to tell him no to his wanting you to share your girls with him. so he only will get Vanessa..and she is the town bike so that's no shock..

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
As far as I'm aware, Ann is the only one with an actual corruption route. But, that doesn't mean the other girls won't have some fun, either. It's more like they are advanced beyond what Ann was for two minutes in the beginning of the game.

Also, if you do Joe rival route, there is a setup for him and Emily already.
is any content have in this update for rival route ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I uploaded the file to Mega after getting it straight from the dev. I think you're probably getting a false positive. I can't speak for the mirror link provided, though.
Mirror is direct download to upload.

Yep, same here. Game wouldn't open, and then will not let me delete it!
That means it's actually running, restart your computer, you probably don't have the requirements to run it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I usually don't play sharing or cuck routes, and looking at the gallery a question crossed my mind.
If I agree to share my ladies with Joshy's crush... I mean, with Chris, will I be able to decide who I want to share with him?
The thing is, I want to see the scenes with the girls that he has to offer, but I'm gonna have to pass if that requires sharing certain girls that are non-negotiable for me.
I mean, I couldn't give fewer fucks about sharing that creepy life-size china doll called Anne; I'd just skip the scenes fast as hell to make it end asap. And I wouldn't mind sharing Vanessa either since she's my girl pal and a self-confessed slut who I like to have fun with. I'd always let her have her fun too.
But Jenny?
Or Alex?
Or GOD FORBID, EMILY?????
Hell no!!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I usually don't play sharing or cuck routes, and looking at the gallery a question crossed my mind.
If I agree to share my ladies with Joshy's crush... I mean, with Chris, will I be able to decide who I want to share with him?
The thing is, I want to see the scenes with the girls that he has to offer, but I'm gonna have to pass if that requires sharing certain girls that are non-negotiable for me.
I mean, I couldn't give fewer fucks about sharing that creepy life-size china doll called Anne; I'd just skip the scenes fast as hell to make it end asap. And I wouldn't mind sharing Vanessa either since she's my girl pal and a self-confessed slut who I like to have fun with. I'd always let her have her fun too.
But Jenny?
Or Alex?
Or GOD FORBID, EMILY?????
Hell no!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a feeling we'll end back up at these choices, but I think there will always be a choice and you'll be able to avoid those you want only for yourself.

Reactions: Demnor and Aristos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and Aristos
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes