• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a feeling we'll end back up at these choices, but I think there will always be a choice and you'll be able to avoid those you want only for yourself.
Yikes. That's one thing I have to constantly remind myself of with this game. Updates take a while to come out and sometimes don't feel like much content for the time it takes but I don't play that cuck shit so that's my fault and overall I'm just glad he designs his game for everyone to enjoy.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I have a feeling we'll end back up at these choices, but I think there will always be a choice and you'll be able to avoid those you want only for yourself.
Plus we'll always have your port, where you could simply remove the last 3 options :WeSmart:

You could even send Chris and Anne on a cruise if you wanted.
I don't believe you hate Ann as much as you say.... :cautious:
DO YOU REALLY DESPISE HER AS MUCH AS YOU SUGGEST, dex?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Plus we'll always have your port, where you could simply remove the last 3 options :WeSmart:
But I will leave them there :devilish:

You could even send Chris and Anne on a cruise if you wanted.
I don't believe you hate Ann as much as you say.... :cautious:
DO YOU REALLY DESPISE HER AS MUCH AS YOU SUGGEST, dex?
I wouldn't use the word 'hate'. If we're being honest here, she's a good character and she's sorta cute... but for whatever reason after version 0.7 my feelings changed and I just find her disgusting now. Don't know exactly why... maybe because her corruption went so quick and there was no real relationship build-up. I'm not sure. But also, I think all the other main girls are that much more appealing, sexy, and hotter.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't use the word 'hate'. If we're being honest here, she's a good character and she's sorta cute... but for whatever reason after version 0.7 my feelings changed and I just find her disgusting now. Don't know exactly why... maybe because her corruption went so quick and there was no real relationship build-up. I'm not sure. But also, I think all the other main girls are that much more appealing, sexy, and hotter.
You know I used to be supper into Ann my first time when I just played the romantic faithful path. Then when I replayed the game to play the NTR stuff I actually liked Ann way less than everyone else and liked Jenny best when it comes to romance / show burn , Emily best when it comes to hotness and Alex best when it comes to character development.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But I will leave them there :devilish:

Oh, I know exactly why she turns your stomach, but I won't say; there are people from many different time zones here and the might have just had a meal.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It happened to me with another game, I think it happens when the same girl is oversaturated in the updates. like when you are in a relationship with a girl and one day you discover that she bores you. (?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It happened to me with another game, I think it happens when the same girl is oversaturated in the updates. like when you are in a relationship with a girl and one day you discover that she bores you. (?
That's a very good point.
Oh, I know exactly why she turns your stomach, but I won't say; there are people from many different time zones here and the might have just had a meal.
:HideThePain:
You know I used to be supper into Ann my first time when I just played the romantic faithful path. Then when I replayed the game to play the NTR stuff I actually liked Ann way less than everyone else and liked Jenny best when it comes to romance / show burn , Emily best when it comes to hotness and Alex best when it comes to character development.
I found this game because Ann's NTR route and was enjoying it quite a bit at first. Dogorti explained it best, though. She's oversaturated and boring.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
You ask her to make a cam call. iirc I called it broadcast, because I run out of words, (not native speaker here)
Not native speaker too, but either way, I never came across a cam call option either on the NTR path. Might have to do something with a early choice I guess. Can someone else help ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

When I was a playing I never got that choice some other person said it's because I'm not doing anything with Jenny do you know if that's true mate?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When I was a playing I never got that choice some other person said it's because I'm not doing anything with Jenny do you know if that's true mate?
The only thing I see preventing you from getting that is if you didn't agree to Chris' proposal and NTR is not enabled. If you're not dating Jenny, her choice will be disabled. If Ann isn't your girlfriend or you told her to stop seeing Chris, her choice will be disabled. That's it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The only thing I see preventing you from getting that is if you didn't agree to Chris' proposal and NTR is not enabled. If you're not dating Jenny, her choice will be disabled. If Ann isn't your girlfriend or you told her to stop seeing Chris, her choice will be disabled. That's it.
Hmm I don't know what it could be then because I definitely have NTR enabled.
When I went to the bar Chris said he had a proposal to ask me but then he said we'll talk about it later.

Wait a minute now I know why it's because I told Ann to stop seeing him.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hmm I don't know what it could be then because I definitely have NTR enabled.
When I went to the bar Chris said he had a proposal to ask me but then he said we'll talk about it later.
Well the choice doesn't come up right after accepting his proposal... it happens in v0.9 content when you go there with Vanessa.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes