• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you said you're not on Jenny's path. Pretty sure with NTR on Chris makes the sharing offer while MC is on a date with Jenny.
I misread Lab's comment and thought he meant if I tell Ann not to see Chris the option to share girls won't come up.
I'll have to go back and date Jenny then because I totally want to have the option to share.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are at least three different scenarios where it can happen.
I might have to start again because I definitely didn't get the list of girls option.
I don't think I would have ever turned Chris's offer down but I must have.

When I get the time I'll go back and try again.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I might have to start again because I definitely didn't get the list of girls option.
I don't think I would have ever turned Chris's offer down but I must have.

When I get the time I'll go back and try again.
The first time it can happen is at the bar for Joey's party. You have to had blackmail Vanessa and tell Joey (Joe rival) and instead of following Vanessa to alley, go to Ann and then be nice to Chris.

Another time is to be on Vanessa's path (don't blackmail and tell Joey)... it will happen after the meeting with the old customer guy.

The third time is on Jenny's date.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The first time it can happen is at the bar for Joey's party. You have to had blackmail Vanessa and tell Joey (Joe rival) and instead of following Vanessa to alley, go to Ann and then be nice to Chris.

Another time is to be on Vanessa's path (don't blackmail and tell Joey)... it will happen after the meeting with the old customer guy.

The third time is on Jenny's date.
Ahh now it all makes since because I never blackmailed Vanessa and didn't see her with some old guy and I never dated Jenny.

Last edited:

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Quick question from someone who hasn't played this game in a long while. How close is it to completion? When I think of a 0.9 release I think of a game that's fully completed and just missing the endings/epilogues. Is that the case here?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick question from someone who hasn't played this game in a long while. How close is it to completion? When I think of a 0.9 release I think of a game that's fully completed and just missing the endings/epilogues. Is that the case here?
No. There is still plenty of story left. Don't think of version numbers as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3.... 0.9 and then 1.0. It can keep going to 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, .... 0.20, etc.

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
No. There is still plenty of story left. Don't think of version numbers as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3.... 0.9 and then 1.0. It can keep going to 0.10, 0.11, 0.12, .... 0.20, etc.

Thank you! Does anyone know how much of the game is still left unfinished? Like is the game nearing end-game or is it only half way done?

Reactions: fred9320

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thank you! Does anyone know how much of the game is still left unfinished? Like is the game nearing end-game or is it only half way done?
id honestly say a good amount tbh while I haven't played the update the small bits and pieces ive read sound like there there still need a good amount of progress with Emily , Alex and Jenny. I'd say we need to at least have 1 lewd scene with all of them before we might be getting to a point where it could be getting close to the end.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This game won't open, tried every patch in previous posts but still appear a white screen everytime i tried. That's a shame because is one of my favourite. Any suggestions?

Reactions: koksokur

THiCC STiCC

May 26, 2022
This game won't open, tried every patch in previous posts but still appear a white screen everytime i tried. That's a shame because is one of my favourite. Any suggestions?
Looking for answers as well, game launches and I can see its running thru task manager but I am unable to play

Reactions: koksokur

koksokur

Jul 2, 2017
Looking for answers as well, game launches and I can see its running thru task manager but I am unable to play
Have you tried writing to the developer? I was looking for answers in previous posts. This problem existed in earlier versions of the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: DDDIsReal

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Just a few questions.

When was this brilliant game first created?
Why was an unofficial Renpy version created?
How does it differ from the official game?
How long does it take to make a Renpy version of a game?
What are the copyright implications?

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I have few scenes locked from old version, one of which is 'watch sex tape'. Can anyone plz tell me how to unlock that. and also 1st scene from latest v0.9.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes