• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Just a few questions.

When was this brilliant game first created?
Why was an unofficial Renpy version created?
How does it differ from the official game?
How long does it take to make a Renpy version of a game?
What are the copyright implications?
Many questions. wait for the book to come out

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a few questions.

When was this brilliant game first created? Look in the OP
Why was an unofficial Renpy version created? You know the "autor" of the RenPy version. *
How does it differ from the official game? *
How long does it take to make a Renpy version of a game? Only the universe and GOOML knows
What are the copyright implications? *
*Look here under Developer notes.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
i like the renders, the plot, the system, the choice you have and Ann was definitely one of the most attractive girl at first... but now this caracter is a total nympho... like... everygame we play. No more innocence, no more seduction (what about the alpha male stats u can get? ... she's just craving for d*** like all female protagonist we find everywhere... it's a bit sad.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
End of Ann route in new update made my short penis long before quickly making my long penis short again. Looking forward to the option for MC to "fall asleep" which was the main one that interested me. Also hoping there's a way for her to get with just one of the two guys. I tried that option for the hell of it since the "pretend to sleep" option wasn't there. The other was sent to the couch for a reason. Rather than MC sleeping on the couch which is a clear invitation for her to get with both. So I'm a little disappointed there lacked an option to cut things off before she heads to the couch too. Can't have everything though.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
But I will leave them there :devilish:

I wouldn't use the word 'hate'. If we're being honest here, she's a good character and she's sorta cute... but for whatever reason after version 0.7 my feelings changed and I just find her disgusting now. Don't know exactly why... maybe because her corruption went so quick and there was no real relationship build-up. I'm not sure. But also, I think all the other main girls are that much more appealing, sexy, and hotter.
I haven't whored "corrupt" Ann out to anyone on that route & the first she's done anything is on this update, in the car, which cuts short since it's right at the end. Unless that's what you're talking about by too soon. I like a slower burn also, especially with a character like that. But with the wait between updates so far in between each other, I don't mind it finally starting here, rather than waiting another year.

I can see her willingness to flash people on MC's suggestion & post scandalous photos on her instagram being pretty quick for that sort of girl & it would be nicer to have to work for it more. But I've also known highly impressionable girls like that who were very innocent experience-wise but extremely open to suggestion. Similar to those kids who leave a strict religious home at 18 and go straight into satanism on the backlash. It can realistically happen quite quickly, even if not my preference. The tension between resistance & excitement, the boundary breaking, is a big part of what makes it corruption hot, so rushing in enthusiastically definitely loses some of the palpable complexity of the dynamic.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My thoughts are changing on the LIs as the story progresses. I initially didn't think much of the sister, Emily. But as the game goes on, she's becoming my favorite. She's super supportive of the MC and seems more honest about who she is in her life right now.
I've been saying this for a long time... Emily is best girl. (y)

I lost all save files and now i cant save even on a new game, help me mr. getoutofmylab
How did you lose them? OS reinstall? What OS are you on? What happens when you attempt to save?

Reactions: fishbrain

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My thoughts are changing on the LIs as the story progresses. I initially didn't think much of the sister, Emily. But as the game goes on, she's becoming my favorite. She's super supportive of the MC and seems more honest about who she is in her life right now.
She comes across as "gentle". She's the one who appears after hearing demi lovato's Give your Heart a Break on full volume.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes