Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 801 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 934 8.9%

• Total voters

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Hello I'm on linux and I don't know how to run this game. Can anybody help me please?
I'm on linux and it's working , maybe the extraction failed ? I launch the game with the Appimage file . Did you choose the right LINUX file when you downloaded the game ? maybe you downloaded the windows version by accident ...
mer. 20 mars 2024 20:27:01 CET.png

edit: open a terminal in the game's file and do a : chmod +x lss.AppImage
I used the linux gofile link if that can help you .

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Nothing beats calling Ann a slut then telling her it's actually a compliment. I so wish girls were that dense in my day.

Reactions: Demnor

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was gonna comment I never noticed the tattoo changed till he pointed it out. Glad I didn't cause I didnt realize there was a mirror haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you tell me in which games can I see Vanessa model? Because for me is the perfect model but never seen the same render, except in this game so I will be happy if exists more games with her pretty face.
He refers to Vanessas base model, in this VN she is strongly customized, so no not the same pretty face

Reactions: Woodalicca

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Can you tell me in which games can I see Vanessa model? Because for me is the perfect model but never seen the same render, except in this game so I will be happy if exists more games with her pretty face.
Try Rocking Robin. I know there are dozens of games out there using that model, but it's the only one which comes to my mind atm. I saw this base model in so many games, that it doesn't excite me anymore. Same with Mrs Turner model (dreams of desire). A few years back, it was outstanding, then several Devs started using the same thing with different haircuts, until it no longer became attractive.

EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
Try Rocking Robin. I know there are dozens of games out there using that model, but it's the only one which comes to my mind atm. I saw this base model in so many games, that it doesn't excite me anymore. Same with Mrs Turner model (dreams of desire). A few years back, it was outstanding, then several Devs started using the same thing with different haircuts, until it no longer became attractive.
I played rocking robin but I didnt see Vanessas model anywhere, at least not the same model, idk if in this game her base is used because idk how is her base.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes