Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 713 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 805 8.6%

• Total voters

Throgua

Jul 12, 2020
I can't seem to get the webcam scene and the NTR seem regardless of my choices. I have done the full corruption and asked her to stop seeing Chris but nothing happens. I just get the yellow top hj scene.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't seem to get the webcam scene and the NTR seem regardless of my choices. I have done the full corruption and asked her to stop seeing Chris but nothing happens. I just get the yellow top hj scene.
It's not on her corruption route. This is on her love route when she does to college.

Reactions: MisterKr

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you are a sub, you should go to and vote on today's poll :love:

I mean the ONLY logical answer is.....

EMILY! ;)
I didn't look at poll -

It could be "Which girl do you want to be the focus in the next update with a full romantic path?"

It could be "Which girl should get her ntr line expanded next?"

It could be "Which girl would you not mind sitting on your face?"

It could be "Which girl should do you want to wife up?"

I don't know what the poll is for, but "Emily" is the right answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How can you look at Ann and think that she is more of a woman than Emily? I don't hate just telling the truth.
My thoughts exactly. But it is what it is. She gives them the corruption scenes they are starving for, so she's automatically "best" girl.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
My thoughts exactly. But it is what it is. She gives them the corruption scenes they are starving for, so she's automatically "best" girl.
I mean I like Ann's corruption scenes. But we already have a lot of that. I can't believe that the public continues to want more of that. especially when we have so little Emily content who is the hottest girl in the game. But anyway it's the main girl syndrome, generally there are always girls hotter than the main girls but people always adore the main girl for some reason.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
was expecting vanessa top 2. I reckon it will fall to the mean the more votes
Her low placement was especially surprising..... and in general, im surprised the girls with the fewest sex scenes are being rated so low......it goes against the general (perhaps stereotypical but true for me) male urge to want to see the "unknown" in sex scenes.

Once you've seen something, yeah, she's still hot, but there's always that allure of seeing a girl in a sexual situation which you hadnt before. Between her scenes with mc, multiple Chris scenes, and now the two guys in hotel scene variations, ann has more than a full game's worth of sex content to her name.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Her low placement was especially surprising..... and in general, im surprised the girls with the fewest sex scenes are being rated so low......it goes against the general (perhaps stereotypical but true for me) male urge to want to see the "unknown" in sex scenes.

Once you've seen something, yeah, she's still hot, but there's always that allure of seeing a girl in a sexual situation which you hadnt before. Between her scenes with mc, multiple Chris scenes, and now the two guys in hotel scene variations, ann has more than a full game's worth of sex content to her name.
The problem with Ann is not that she's not hot, but that she's boring. She is really dumb and on the paths of corruption she's kinda a doormat. Alex or emily are more entertaining imo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Mario9805

Mar 28, 2024
What can I do to have access to all the available scenes? I've played the game multiple times but I'm curious to see what I skipped. I downloaded the game on my computer but I don't know how to unlock the scenes

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes